Custom Instructions for BCOM_LAN_66_DOSUtilities_A04.exe:
NOTE: In order to execute this file, it must be downloaded to a system running Microsoft Windows or RedHat Linux with an unzip utility installed.
1. Click the "Download Now" link to download the file.
2. If the Export Compliance Disclaimer window appears, click the "I agree" link to accept the agreement.
3. When the File Download window appears, click "Save" to save the file to your hard drive.
Extract Files under Windows
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package.
2. Specify the location to upzip the files.
3. Click on the unzip button to extract files.
Extract Files under Linux
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file.
2. Type "unzip Bcom_LAN_66_DOSUtilities_A04". This will unzip the files to the current directory.
NOTE: To use these programs you must boot to DOS 6.22 or newer.
1. The diagnostic files are extracted to the sub-directory \UserDiag, the DOS NDIS2 driver is extracted to the sub-directory \NDIS2, the DOS Client32 drivers are extracted to the sub-directory \Client32, and the DOS ODI drivers are extracted to the sub-directory \DOS_ODI.
2. For detailed instructions on installation and use, download and execute the file Bcom_LAN_66_Manual_A02.exe. This will extract the HTML User's Guide.