Custom Instructions for R163453.EXE:
1.Click Download Now, to download the file.
2.When the File Download window appears, click Save (Windows XP
users will click Save) this program to disk and click OK. The Save In:
3.From the Save In: field, click the down arrow then click to
select Desktop and click Save. The file will download to your desktop.
4.If the Download Complete window appears, click Close. The file
icon appears on your desktop.
1.Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R163453.EXE.
2. Click 'Continue'
3.The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or
unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R163453. Write down this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later.
5.After completing the file extraction, the Self-Extractor will indicate that all files were successfully unzipped.
6. Click 'OK' to close the file extractor.
1. Locate the folder into which the contents were extracted in Step 3 above.
2. Find setup.exe in the folder /DISK1
3.Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
Instructions for README_WINDOWS_CPG.txt:
1) Click Download now.
The File Download window appears.
2) Click the Save button.
The Save As window appears.
3) Select Desktop using the drop-down menu to the right of Save in.
4) Click the Save button.
A progress meter moves as the download is completed.
5) If necessary, click X in the upper right-hand corner of the Download Progress Window to close it upon completion.
6) Double click the Icon on your desktop for the newly saved file.
The Dell Bios Release Notes window appears.