Teradici 1 PCoIP firmware package for updating devices using Teradici Management console or through web interface.
Note: Before the installation, please ensure the host card is present in the system and the allow enhancement driver option is enabled in management console. Please refer to Teradici User's Guide from https://techsupport.teradici.com
1. Activate the installer by double-clicking on the file.
2. Click "Yes" to continue.
3. Click "Install" to continue.
4. Click "Next" to continue.
5. Review the End-User License Agreement (EULA). If you accept the terms, click the "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" checkbox, and then click "Next".
6. To choose a different directory to install the software, specify the path in the text box, or click "Change...".
7. Click "Next" to continue.
8. Click "Install", to start the installation process.
9. Wait for the installation process to finish.
Note: A dialog box may appear while upgrading the host software. This occurs when the installer tries to update files that are currently in use. Click "OK" to continue with the installation. If a reboot is required the installer will display another dialog telling the user to reboot the workstation.
Note: A dialog box may appear to explain the PCoIP host software is not Windows Logo tested. Click "Continue Anyway" to continue with the installation of the drivers.
Note: A Windows Security dialog box may appear during installation. Click "Install" to continue with the installation. You can also check the "Always trust software from Teradici Corporation" check box to avoid seeing this dialog in the future.
10. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
Note: If a message appears to reboot, click "Yes" to reboot the systems. After Windows reboots, the installer automatically runs to finish the installation.