1. Monitor alerts from Dell MD Storage Arrays.
2. Out-of-Band alerts correlation from Dell 12G Servers.
3. Monitor new OpenManage Server Administrator (OMSA) and OpenManage Storage
4. Management (OMSS) alerts (OM release 7.1 to 7.3) from Dell PowerEdge and PowerVault Servers.
5. Support for Dell Modular Disk Storage Manager console (MDSM) launch.
6. Support for Dell Connection License Manager console (DCLM) launch.
7. Simplified installation of Dell OpenManage connection.
The following Dell Server alerts are displayed on the OMNIbus console with severity as "Indeterminate" and group as "DellServerAdministratorStorageMgmt"
- An EMM has been removed
- An EMM has been inserted
In the OMNIbus Console, the following Dell 12G out-of-band server Traps are displayed with severity as "Indeterminate" and group as "DellOOBServer" (group should ideally display respective object names, instead of "DellOOBServer").
- Battery Object Traps
- BAT1000 : Battery on is missing.
- BAT1008 : Write policy on was changed to Write Through.
- BAT1021 : The charge level for the battery on is below the normal threshold.
- BAT1024 : Errors detected with battery on .
- BAT1025 : is unable to recover cached data from the Battery Backup Unit (BBU).
- BAT1033 : The battery on was removed.
- Controller Object Traps
- CTL48 : A foreign configuration was detected on .
- CTL72 : The foreign configuration overflow has occurred on .
- CTL73 : Foreign configuration is imported only partially. Some configurations failed to import on .
- PhysicalDisk Object Traps
- PDR73 : Copyback failed from to .
- PDR85 : Security subsystem errors detected for .
- PDR86 : Bad block table on is full.
- PDR95 : Microcode update on has failed.
- PowerSupply Object Traps
- PSU1 : Power supply in was disrupted.
- PSU2 : The power supply in is switched OFF.
- PSU11 : Power supply in has failed.