Dell CD ISO - PowerEdge Updates, v.5.1.1, A00
The Dellâ„¢ PowerEdgeâ„¢ Updates for MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® CD includes the OpenManageâ„¢ Server Update Utility (SUU), the repository of system update known good state sets, their associated Dell Update Packages (DUPs), and all related documentation. SUU is a software application to identify, view and automatically apply BIOS, driver and firmware updates to your Dell PowerEdgeâ„¢ Systems. It is designed for 1:1 server updates.
This release includes updated OpenManage v5.1.1 components.
By downloading, you accept the terms of the Dell Software License Agreement.
Instructions for OM_5.1.1_SUU_WIN_A00.ISO:
NOTE: In order to use this file, you need a CD-R or CD-RW and appropriate software to create a CD from the downloaded image
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Follow your CD writing software vendor's instructions to create a CD from the downloaded .ISO file.
Custom Instructions for OM_5.1.1_SUU_WIN_A00_Repository.html:
1. Click the Download Now link to download/retrieve the file.
2. View the contents of the repository directly on your browser window.
Only users with Administrator user privileges can perform the updates with SUU.
This driver has been tested by both the independent software vendor (ISV) and Dell on the operating systems, graphics cards, and application supported by your device to ensure maximum compatibility and performance. Details
Dell recommends applying this update during your next scheduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhancements or changes that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS, drivers and software).