Notes : The following information is only applicable if you are currently using PlaysForSure firmware and wish to change back.
This firmware update replaces the PlaysForSure firmware on your Pocket DJ. After installing this firmware update, Musicmatch Jukebox and Dell DJ Explorer will be the primary application for content management between your Pocket DJ and your computer.Notice:
- All content in your Pocket DJ will be lost when you install this firmware.
- Be sure to back up all audio and data files from your Pocket DJ before installing this firmware update.
- You will no longer be able to autosync with Microsoft Windows Media Player 10.
- Your Pocket DJ will no longer be compatible with PlaysForSure subscription services, such as Napster-to-Go.
- Installation of this firmware may take up to 5 minutes, and your device may reboot a number of times during installation.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2 with Windows Media Player 10 installed
- Musicmatch Jukebox or Dell DJ Explorer installed on your computer
- Pocket DJ drivers installed
- Fully charged Pocket DJ battery
After installing this firmware, use Musicmatch Jukebox and Dell DJ Explorer to restore audio and/or data files to your Pocket DJ.