1. Download the file to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable.
2. Go to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the executable to unzip the files. The default extraction folder is " C:\Program Files\Dell Management Packs\EqualLogic Storage Management Suite\5.0 ". You may select a different location for file extraction by editing the path.
3. Launch the Dell_EqualLogic_Storage_Management_Pack_Suite_x86_x64.exe file from the extracted location. The welcome screen for Dell EqualLogic Management Pack is displayed.
4. Click Next. The license agreement is displayed.
5. To continue the installation, accept the license terms after reading them, and click Next.
6. Click Change (if required) to change the default installation folder and click Next. The Ready to Install the Program screen is displayed.
7. Click Install. The Installing Dell EqualLogic Storage Management Pack progress screen is displayed.
8. Click Finish on the Install Shield Wizard Completed screen.