Where work happens.
- Integrated with the Processor
- Intel® HD Graphics 520
- 12.5"" HD (1366 x 768) Anti Glare (16:9) WLED, 200 nits, Magnesium Alloy LCD back
12.5"" FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti Glare (16:9) WLED, 300 nits, Magnesium Alloy LCD back
12.5"" FHD Touch with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT, (1920 x 1080) Anti Finger Print (16:9), WLED, 360 nits, Woven Carbon Fiber LCD back
- External options only
- TPM 1.2 - FIPS 140-2 and TCG certified (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10)
TPM 2.0 FIPS 140-2 and TCG Certified (Spring of 2016) (Windows 10 only)
Optional Touch Finger Print Reader, Contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader, Contactless Smart Card Reader/NFC with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 (Spring 2016) Dell Control Vault 2™
Optional Contacted FIPS 201 Smart Card Reader with Control Vault 2 FIPS 140-2 Level 3 (Spring 2016) Certification
Optional Hardware Crypto Accelerator (HCA) FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certification
DDP|Protected Workspace (1 year subscription included)
Optional DDP|Encryption Software
Optional DDP|Endpoint Security Software
- High Quality Speakers
Headset/mic combo jack
Optional, noise reducing array microphones
Optional HD or FHD video webcam
- Height: 0.74" (18.85 mm) x Width: 12.22" (310.5 mm) x Depth: 8.47" (215.15 mm)
Weight: 2.77lbs (1.26Kg)
- Universal Jack
3 USB 3.0 (one with PowerShare)
SD 4.0 Memory Card Reader
Network connector (RJ-45), SIM card slot
- 3 M.2 expansion slots: 1 SSD, 1 WWAN/HCA and 1 WLAN/BT/WiGig
- Regulatory Model: P26S
Regulatory Type: P26S001
ENERGY STAR 6.1
TAA configurations available
EPEAT Registered. For specific country participation and rating, please see www.epeat.net
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro.
High-performance storage: New optional M.2 PCIe solid-state drives deliver incredibly fast data transfer speeds.
Next-gen memory: Rely on faster memory speeds and improved power efficiency with the latest DDR4 memory.
Best-in-class WiFi: Optional 3x3 wireless delivers up to 1.3Gbps transfer speeds. That's 30% faster than traditional 2x2 Wifi.
Plenty of ports: Connect it all with an HDMI, mini display port, three USB 3.0 ports, SD card reader, and RJ-45.
Efficient anywhere: An optional backlit keyboard to help you stay productive in any lighting.
Expand your workspace wirelessly with Intel® WiGig and connect to multiple accessories and displays.
Achieve the same functionality of a desktop with one simple connection, including access to legacy ports, with Dell E-Family Docks.
1. Headset connector | 2. Memory card reader | 3. USB 3.0 connector with PowerShare | 4. SIM port | 5. Network connector | 6. HDMI connector |7. DisplayPort | 8. USB 3.0 connector | 9. USB 3.0 connector | 10. Power input | 11. Security cable slot | 12. Optional smart card reader