Streamline your network connections.
PoE+ capable GbE Layer 3 switches that support MLAG and 12-unit stacking.
Upgrade your networkThe Dell Networking N2000 Series offers enhanced, high-availability Layer 3 Standard Ethernet switches with basic routing functionality that:
- Use MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy without spanning tree to enable
full-bandwidthutilization and high availability
- Promote greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Offer a more flexible choice in your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Feature Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 functionality, including static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP version 1 & 2) support for up to 256 interfaces
- Support Wave 2 wireless with 2.5GbE ports on the N2128PX-ON
Designed for efficiencyBuilt to help keep operating costs down, the N2000 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Features designed to improve overall efficiency include:
- 80PLUS-certified efficient integrated power supply
Redndantvariable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Advanced feature set to simplify managementThe Dell Networking N2000 Series is designed for easy deployment and outstanding interoperability. A single OS release (Dell Networking OS 6) allows you to maintain consistent configurations across all N-Series products with a comprehensive feature set that includes:
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- A variety of enterprise-class features with familiar and intuitive configuration and management commands — plus the latest open-standard protocols and smart integration technologies to help make smoothly operating multi-vendor networks possible
Deploy with confidence at any scaleWith high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N2000 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability.
- Data rates up to 220Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Built-in stacking ports and standard N-Series stacking cables support a stacking architecture up to 12 units at 84Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 600 1GbE ports can be managed from a single screen or IP address
- Four multi-gig (2.5GbE) RJ45 ports on the N2128PX-ON
Protect your investment with a Lifetime Limited Warranty*, which guarantees select Dell Networking products with Basic Hardware Service (repair or replacement) for as long as you own the product.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport*, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Dell Financial ServicesAre financial or operational barriers preventing you from acquiring the technology you need? Whether you’re looking for payment flexibility to spread IT costs over several budget cycles or you need a scalable financial solution to accommodate your changing technology needs, Dell Financial Services has a wide range of contracting options designed to make technology acquisition easy and affordable. To learn how financing can help you maximize ROI and lower TCO, contact your Dell account manager or DFS representative.
| ||Dell Networking N2024|
| ||Dell Networking N2024P|
| ||Dell Networking N2048|
Dell Networking N2048P
Dell Networking N2128PX-ON
AssessmentsNetwork assessments offer a holistic view of your multivendor environment and a reference point for how your infrastructure is performing. Our experts can pinpoint and expose issues in your network using specialized software and diagnostic tools. These unbiased and insightful analytics are aggregated into comprehensive reports that can include recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and remediate problems.
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed audit and inventory of all multivendor devices in the network to provide visibility and identify configuration issues.
Network Optimization Assessment
Many networks are a multivendor patchwork of devices not running at their optimal state. We can analyze devices from all leading vendors and make recommendations to optimize the entire multivendor design, fine-tune devices and maximize performance of the holistic environment.
Application Performance Assessment
When business applications and databases begin to show signs of latency or completely shut down, we can conduct a comprehensive analysis to uncover performance issues, isolate problems and accelerate troubleshooting of the enterprise infrastructure and software applications.
Moving to a Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution requires the right network infrastructure to support real-time voice protocols. Simulated load testing, analysis and review can identify the next steps to building a VoIP platform or fixing issues of an existing one.
Network Security Assessment
Safeguard your network from constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover potential vulnerabilities and provide a comprehensive security design assessment.
Wireless Site Survey
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze existing infrastructure, identify RF interference and recommend the best design and optimal placement of new devices.
DeploymentThe Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that setup and optimization are done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business.
Expert planning and execution seamlessly weaves Dell’s open systems architecture with existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper and others. Choose ProDeploy Plus, the most complete deployment offer on the market for complex environments.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network engineers can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or on-site and get new technology up and running fast .
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Get worry-free hardware installations with experienced Dell technicians who do deployments every day .
Support and EducationDell offers a variety of on-site and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
|On-site and Remote Assistance|
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
ConsultingDell network consulting provides on-site or remote access to highly skilled professionals who provide project assistance and guidance across a variety of technologies for a specific project or timeframe.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues that can be billed by the day, week or by the phone call. Time-based consulting is as flexible as you are.
Available Remote Consulting Services
- Access Distribution Networking
- Gateway and Security
- Microsoft Exchange
- Wireless Networking
- Systems Management
- Core Layer/MPLS Networking
- Data Protection and Recovery
- Storage Area Networking (SAN)
- Storage Technologies