The new look of productivity
Affordable, slim, 21.5" All-In-One with essential business-class performance and productivity features.
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
- Intel® 6th Generation Celeron
Intel® Dual Core™ i3
Intel® Quad Core™ i5
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 (32-bit) (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit) (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Neokylin® (China only)
- Up to 2 DIMM slots
Non-ECC dual-channel 2133 MHz DDR3L SDRAM, supports up to 16GB
- Intel® H110 Chipset
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 530
Optional 2GB AMD Radeon™ R7 A360
- Internal Power Supply Unit; 80 PLUS
155W EPA Bronze & 200W EPA Platinum
ENERGY STAR Compliant
- 4 – USB 3.0 (2 side, 2 rear)
2 – USB 2.0 (rear)
Display Port 1.2
1 Universal Headset (Side)
Line-out 1 Rear
- Supports optional optical disc drive and standard media card reader
1 M.2 connector (Wi-Fi Card)
- 1 internal 2.5”
- Trusted Platform Module6 TPM 1.2 (TPM 2.0 - firmware upgradable) Dell Data Protection| Security Tools, Dell Data Protection| Encryption, Microsoft Windows Bitlocker, Local HDD data wipe via BIOS (“Secure Erase”), Encryption - SED HDD (Opal FIPS), Chassis lock slot support, Lockable Port Cover, Chassis Intrusion Switch, D-Pedigree (Secure Supply Chain Functionality ), Setup/BIOS Password, Optional Smart Card keyboards, Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support optional Computrace*
- Height: 14.29" (36.3cm) | Width: 20.78" (52.78cm) | Depth: 2.5" (6.35cm) | Min. Weight (Non touch): 13.98lbs (6.34kg) | Min. Weight (Touch): 16.26lbs (7.37kg)
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 22 3000 Series All-in-One (3240)
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.