- 1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family
Intel Core i3®
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware vSphere® ESXi®
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
- Intel C236
- Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
- Hypervisor Support
Microsoft Windows Server with Hyper-V®
VMware® vSphere® ESXi®
- 3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
3.5” 7.2K SATA entry drives
- 4 x 3.5” cabled HDDs
- 4 slots:
1 x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1 x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
- S130,H330,H730, H830
- Broadcom® BCM5720
- 2 X 1GbE LOM
Click here for T130 supported network interface cards (NICs) and host bus adapters (HBAs) and scroll to “Additional Network Cards” section.
- 290W cabled PSU
- Mini tower
- 8 total USB:
Rear USB: 2 x USB 3.0 plus 4 x USB 2.0
Front USB: 1 x USB 2.0 plus 1 x USB 3.0
Systems management:IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
- Height: 14.17 in / 36.0 cm
Width: 6.89 in / 17.5 cm
Depth: 17.12 in / 43.5 cm
Get organized and become more productive
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5" hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory, offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4*.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC8*.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.