Master Today, Conquer Tomorrow
Complete your most-challenging tasks in no time and be prepared for future needs with the Dell™ Vostro™ 460. This mini tower is packed with power and leading-edge technology to handle your biggest workload.
- Master multitasking with the super fast, 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processors and support multiple monitors
- Available with Windows® 7 Professional
- Run powerful graphics out of the box with an Intel® HD graphics card or get more performance with a discrete graphics card
- Easily upgrade as your needs grow with toolless entry, Windows® 7 Professional offers up to 3TB* of storage capacity and up to 16GB* of double data rate 3 (DDR3) memory
Power through your work
Eye-popping visual performanceBring your most demanding projects to life with help from amazing graphics that perform at speeds so fast you won’t want to blink. Choose from the capable integrated graphics card, or upgrade for an even more powerful experience.
- Windows® 7 Professional.
- Get more power from every pixel when you choose up to 1GB* of blazing-fast NVIDIA® or ATI HD (high-definition) discrete graphics.
- Your Vostro’s 350W power supply easily supports high-end graphic card and system updates.
- Expand, organize and work on your data across multiple screens. With the Vostro™ 460, you can connect multiple displays at one time so you can view more and do more.
- Relax after hours to enjoy games, online video or high-definition movies with the Vostro 460’s Blu-ray Disc™ drive and 7.1 HD sound.
Expand on your own terms
As your business grows, your Vostro 460 can easily grow with it. Tool-less entry allows easy access to the four expansion slots, and a large 350W power supply means you’ll never run out of juice for high-end graphic cards and system upgrades.
Service and support you deserveHelp minimize your downtime with support that is convenient and easy to access right from your desktop. The Vostro 460 offers a suite of service and support solutions designed with your business in mind.
- Choose your own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport™ services.
- Improve your system’s performance and gain access to important system-specific information by using the Dell Support Center pre-loaded application in your Vostro 460.
- Protect your system from accidental damage, such as spills, drops and surges by adding Dell Accidental Damage Service to your system.
- Get additional protection for your valuable data with optional Dell DataSafe™ Online Backup (not available in all regions).
- Intel® H67 Express
- 16X DVD-ROM Drive
16X CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double layer write capability
6x Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) Combo (Reads BD and Writes to DVD/CD)
6x Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) Writer (Writes to BD/DVD/CD)
Dell 1525 Wireless WLAN 11n PCIe Card - Optional
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Standard I/O Ports
USB: 8 external USB Ports (4 front, 4 back); 2 USB 3.0 via add-on cards
Audio: Six back-panel connectors: microphone-in, line-in, and 4 line-out to support 7.1 audio jack; two front-panel connectors for headphone-output and microphone-in
Other: HDMI, VGA port, S/PDIF connector, eSATA, RJ-45 (10/100/1000 Ethernet)
PCIe x1: 3Slots
PCIe x16 (Graphics): 1 Slot
3.5" Bays: 3 bays (1 external; 2 internal for Hard Disk Drives upgrades)
5.25" Bays: 2 bays (for Optical Disc Drives upgrades)
Weight & Dimensions:
Height: 362.90 mm (14.29 inches) with system feet
Width: 175.00 mm (6.89 inches)
Depth: 445.00 mm (17.52 inches)
Weight: 9.66kg – 11.22kg (21.30 lbs - 24.74 lbs)
- Dell 19-in-1 Media Card Reader (Optional)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Service (Up to 3 year subscription)
Physical security – Cable lock chassis security slot and padlock
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
- Power Supply:
350W, 115/230VAC (Equipped with Selector Switch) 50/60Hz
100 ~ 240 V A.C 50~60Hz, Power 130W
Vostro Services and SupportYou asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options. You can be confident of the right support - to help keep your business running smoothly.
Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service* after Remote Diagnosis* and Limited Hardware Warranty* Support
- Collect & Return – Hardware phone support during business hours with repair and return in 6 working days from collection
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™ *
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty, and can give your business things like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast access to a Dell certified senior-level technician.
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support. If the cause of your problem is due to software, or your non Dell hardware, we'll utilize our relationship with select third-party vendors and act as your single point of contact for issue resolution.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to your business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – Can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Accidental Damage Service* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 5 years.
Optional Installation and Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Optional ServicesDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 5 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty* - Extend your limited hardware warranty* and Next Business Day On-Site Service* up to 5 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service* – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site Service* – parts, labor and limited warranty.