Administration complète Commutation de serveur optimisé pour rack haute performance
Entreprises à la recherche d'un commutateur à configuration fixe qui offre une commutation de serveurs optimisés pour le montage en rack pour les datacenters de toutes tailles.
HighlightsThe Cisco® Catalyst® 4948-10GE Switch is a fixed configuration switch offering high-performance, rack-optimized server switching for data centers of all sizes.
- Redundant hot-swappable internal AC offers nonstop operation
- 1 + 1 power supply design provides A-to-B failover when power supplies are connected to different circuits
- Hot-swappable fan tray includes redundant fans for additional serviceability and availability.
- Wire-speed throughput on all ports up to 136 Gbps with low latency for data-intensive applications
- Switching performance is maintained regardless of the number of route entries or services enabled
- Hardware-based Cisco Express Forwarding routing architecture allows for increased scalability and performance.
Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
- Around-the-clock, global access to the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Access to the extensive Cisco.com knowledgebase and tools
- Next-business-day advance hardware replacement (premium options available for business-critical devices, such as 2-hour replacement and onsite parts replacement and installation)
- Ongoing operating system software updates and upgrades
- Cisco OS software support to extend the life of Cisco devices with improved security, increased performance, bandwidth management, new protocol support, and greater interoperability
- Proactive diagnostics and real-time alerts on select devices with Smart Call Home
Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport Service Model
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.