OptiPlex Means BusinessThe OptiPlex 160 tiny desktop delivers essential performance and Web access without all the added complexity and cost. Designed for basic computing environments, the OptiPlex 160 features:
- Intel® Atom™ processors
- Up to an 18-month life cycle, stable images and managed transitions
- Optional Dell Client Manager for remote inventory, diagnosis and system hardware management
OptiPlex Is Easy to OwnThe OptiPlex 160 tiny desktop is designed and built to meet challenging space and energy consumption requirements with:
- Integrated 87 percent efficient power supply* and optional mounting options that make the OptiPlex™ 160 an easy choice when it comes to maximizing desktop real estate
- Dell-exclusive DirectDetect troubleshooting LEDs to help reduce maintenance and service costs
- A minimum 90-day transition period between product transitions for added predictability in the IT management process
- Customizable global service and support through Dell ProSupport services*
- Solid-state drive technology for increased reliability and data protection
OptiPlex Is SecureThe OptiPlex 160 provides basic security offerings to help protect your critical data:
- System and BIOS passwords help prevent unauthorized access
- A chassis loop lock slot provides physical system protection
- An optional smart card reader protects against unauthorized access to your critical data
- Dell ProSupport services* help reduce risk and protect your sensitive data with Hard Drive Data Recovery and Certified Data Destruction
- A cable security kit enhances security over peripherals
OptiPlex Gets GreenDell is committed to being the greenest PC company on the planet, and the OptiPlex 160 delivers smart energy choices:
- Low-voltage Intel Atom processors benefit from a new 45nm low-power micro-architecture process to make the processor energy-efficient and provide excellent single application productivity
- The potential to reduce power consumption — and cost — with Dell's integrated power supply, which is up to 87 percent efficient
- Select configurations designed to meet ENERGY STAR 5.0 and EPEAT-Gold designation requirements
- 可選購外接 DVD-ROM 光碟機
- 整合式 10/100/1000 乙太網路 (Broadcom LOM)；可選購 Dell Wireless 1397 802.11BG Half Mini-PCIe card
重量：4.0 磅 / 1.81 公斤
高度：9.02 英吋 / 22.9 公分
寬度：1.85 英吋 / 4.7 公分
深度：8.86 英吋 / 22.5 公分
Dell 壁掛 / 桌下掛載，Dell 顯示器掛載
- 支援機殼鎖插槽、纜線安全套件、設定 / BIOS 密碼、USB 選擇功能、I/O 介面安全性、可選購智慧卡讀卡機
- Dell Client Manager Standard：免費的系統管理主控台軟體，可讓您部署和管理整個組織的 Dell 用戶端系統，並進行故障診斷。 可選購升級為 Dell Client Manager Plus 或 Dell 用戶端的管理套裝軟體。
Dell ProSupportDesigned to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell™ ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical 4-hour Onsite Service — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast|
Specialised Onsite Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection ||Enterprise-wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through: |
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End Users is designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications, such as Norton AntiVirus™, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customisation and Set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customer to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel AMT and Intel vPro Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options, such as unique password pre-population, preconfigured management settings, and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.