Increase Application Performance While Reducing Infrastructure and Operating Costs
The Fusion-io® ioDrive2™ memory tier is a NAND flash-based extension of the server memory hierarchy that offers persistent RAM-like performance with disk drive-like capacities, all at a fraction of the cost of conventional RAM or storage area network (SAN) solutions.
- 3–10X infrastructure consolidation — Slash infrastructure expenditures, maintenance overhead, power and cooling costs.
- 3–10X application performance — Eliminate I/O (input/output) bottlenecks to dramatically accelerate applications and databases.
- Enterprise reliability — Get advanced error checking and correction (ECC), N+1 chip-level parity, long life/predictable wear out, no volatile digital RAM (DRAM).
- 64-Bit Microsoft Server 2003/2008, 64-Bit Windows Win7, RHEL 4/5, SLES 10/11, OEL v4/v5
Microsoft Windows: 64-bit Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
Linux: RHEL 5/6; SLES 10/11; OEL 5/6; CentOS 5/6; Debian Squeeze; Fedora 16/17; openSUSE 12; Ubuntu 10/11/12
UNIX: Solaris 10/11 x64; OpenSolaris 2009.06 x64; OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8
Hypervisors: VMware ESX 4.0/4.1/ESXi 4.1/5.0/5.1, Windows 2008 R2 with Hyper-V, Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
ioDrive2 DUO ioDrive2 Capacity 2.4TB MLC* 1.2TB SLC* 365GB MLC 785GB MLC* 1.2TB MLC* 3.0TB MLC Read Bandwidth (1 MB) 3.0 GB/s 3.0 GB/s 910 MB/s 1.5 GB/s 1.5 GB/s 1.5 GB/s Write Bandwidth (1 MB) 2.5 GB/s 2.5 GB/s 590 MB/s 1.1 GB/s 1.3 GB/s 1.3 GB/s Ran. Read IOPS (512B) 540,000 700,000 137,000 270,000 275,000 143,000 Ran. Write IOPS (512B) 1,100,000 1,100,000 535,000 800,000 800,000 535,000 Ran. Read IOPS (4K) 480,000 580,000 110,000 215,000 245,000 136,000 Ran. Write IOPS (4K) 490,000 535,000 140,000 230,000 250,000 242,000 Read Access Latency 68µs 47µs 68µs 68µs 68µs 68µs Write Access Latency 15µs 15µs 15µs 15µs 15µs 15µs Bus Interface PCI-Express 2.0 x8 PCI-Express 2.0 x4 Weight Less than 11 ounces 6.6 ounces
* IOPS performance achieved using Fusion's new Virtual Controller feature
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
- One year unit exchange limited hardware warranty supplemented with one year of Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.