A feast for all your senses.
Beveled edges, a backlit keyboard and state-of-the-art multimedia make this a smart choice for those who desire advanced laptop technology. 14.9"|weight from 5.6lbs"
- Starting Price £639
- Offer Price £569
Delivery methods and timing may vary, click for more information.
A sleek, sub-1" thin forged aluminium design with diamond-cut beveled edges is just one of the premium features you'll find on the new Inspiron 15. It's easy on the eyes and feels great to hold. The backlit keyboard makes working in low-light environments much easier - it spoils you for anything less.
Crystal clear soundWaves MaxxAudio® Pro brings crisp, rich sound to your favorite music, movies and videos.
Lifelike gaming2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M discrete graphics (optional) give you the muscle you need for responsive gaming and video edits.
Do more and plug-in less with powerful, efficient 4th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Boost responsiveness with the versatile Windows 8 operating system. Power your social media, news and more and make multitasking a snap.
Enable quick response times with up to 8GB memory* and keep your files at your fingertips with up to 1TB HDD and available options.
• Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
• Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
• Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
• Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
• Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting every Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
My Dell is an easy-to-use support tool that consolidates the information you need about your PC.
Proactive: Advice and alerts to let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix issues if they arise.
Simple: Easy access to Dell support, warranty information and services to help you save time and reduce hassle.
Trustworthy: Dell Back-up and Recovery provides flexible, automated backup and recovery to ensure your precious pictures, music and files remain safe. This facility is accessible through the My Dell interface
Essential accessories for your Inspiron 15
You can maximize the versatility and performance of your Inspiron 15 with essential accessories that can help you stay on the go and be more productive at home. When you’re on the go, protect your Inspiron 15 with a carrying case or sleeve and take along a wireless mouse. For a more traditional desktop setup, connect to a Dell productivity dock, virtually borderless monitor, and wireless keyboard and mouse.
Travel with all your gear in comfort and style. A protected neoprene compartment will keep up to 15.6” laptops secure.
Sleek, lightweight sleeve offers simplicity and carry ease. Protects laptop from scuffs and scratches.
Travel light with a stylish, high-precision wireless Bluetooth 3.0 mouse with a long battery life.
Add superspeed USB 3.0 capability when you connect your external display and devices to this high-performance docking station.
Take advantage of your premium graphics with a 23" Full HD (1920x1080) display. Images look rich and clear on this glossy, virtually borderless screen.
Low-profile keys and optical tracking let you work in comfort without a cord in sight.
ServicesDell Services will help keep you connected and productive throughout the life of your PC.
From the moment you take your new Dell product out of the box, our team of advanced technicians is standing by to help you make the most of it.
Dell ProSupport – Hardware and software phone support 24/7 with onsite services after remote diagnosis. Whether you need help setting up and customizing your new system, connecting to a printer, router or mobile device or securing your network and data, our pros make it easy.
Processor Help Me Choose
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4510U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) English
- 8GB 2 DIMM (2x4GB) DDR3L 1600Mhz
- 16GB 2 DIMM (2x8GB) DDR3L 1600Mhz
- Mobile Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
Intel® HD Graphics 4400
Optional NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M 2GB GDDR5
Video CardHelp Me Choose
- Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 750M 2GB DDR5
DisplayHelp Me Choose
- 39.6cm (15.6") LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)
Audio and Speakers
- Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro processing
Built-in digital microphone
Accidental Damage SupportHelp Me Choose
- No Accidental Damage Protecton
- 1 year Accidental Damage Protection
- 2 years Accidental Damage Protection
- 3 years Accidental Damage Protection
- 4 years Accidental Damage Protection
Productivity SoftwareHelp Me Choose
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Trial
- MUI Microsoft® Office Home & Business 2013, EMEA
- Microsoft® Office Home & Business 2013, EMEA
- Microsoft® Office Professional 2013, EMEA
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Trial, MUI
Security SoftwareHelp Me Choose
- McAfee® Live Safe 12 month subscription
- McAfee® Live Safe 24 month subscription
- McAfee® Live Safe 36 month subscription
- McAfee® Live Safe 24 month subscription with Mcafee® Anti-theft 24 month
- McAfee® Live Safe 36 month subscription with Mcafee® Anti-theft 36 month
- McAfee® LiveSafe Consumer 24 Month Subscription
- McAfee® LiveSafe Consumer 36 Month Subscription
- McAfee® LiveSafe Consumer 12 Month Subscription
- Optional external tray-loading DVD+/-RW
- Prismatic (58 WHr) Lithium Ion
- Integrated 1.0MP Widescreen HD Webcam with noise-canceling dual digital array microphones
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 AGN @ 5GHz + Bluetooth 4.0
Intel® Wireless-N 7260 BGN @ 2.4GHz + Bluetooth 4.0
Integrated Ethernet 10/100/1000
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Externally Accessible
(4) USB 3.0 incl. 1 with PowerShare
Combination headphone/ microphone jack
Kensington Security Lock
AC Power In
Multi-media Card Reader
Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) with UHS 50MB/Sec
Memory Stick (MS)
Memory Stick PRO (MS Pro)
Memory Stick XC (MSXC)
Multi Media Card (MMC) - Multi Media Card plus (MMC+) supported in MMC compatibility mode only xD
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 14.9” (379.4mm)
Height: 0.8” (20.5mm) with HD non-touch display / 0.9” (22.2mm) with optional touch display
Depth: 10.0” (254.8mm)
Starting weight of 5.7 lb (2.6 Kg) with optional touch display
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.