The flexibility of a tablet. The power of a laptop.
- Offer Price £1,340
Have it all: The convenience of a touch screen tablet, the power of an enterprise-grade laptop and a large display. Whether at your desk or on the move, the Latitude™ XT3 lets you work almost anywhere.
- Operating system: Windows 7 Professional.
- High light, low light or no light: Stay productive in the office or in the field with a large, 13.3" auto-bright HD display and backlit keyboard option.
- No compromises: Get the mobility and flexibility of a tablet without sacrificing the power of an enterprise-class laptop.
- Easy integration: Use your existing Latitude E-Family docking stations, power adapters, media modules and extended battery slice.
The screen that’s also the perfect workspaceWindows 7 Professional
Whether you’re working indoors or outside, the Latitude XT3 offers an ideal balance between usable workspace and mobility. Multiple input options, wide viewing angles and a large multi-touch screen enable you to work where and how you like.
- Picture-perfect clarity: View your work in stunning detail with the 13.3" high-definition (HD) LCD.
- Right in any light: Enjoy easy viewing in sunlight with the optional outdoor-viewing screen.
- Let your fingers do the work: Enjoy maximum usability with four-finger touch control, touchpad, trackstick and mouse input capabilities.
An outstanding performer that fits right in
Just because it’s advanced doesn’t mean it’s complicated. The Latitude XT3’s durable, innovative design fits into your existing Latitude E-Family environment for streamlined integration and management.
Work confidently knowing your Latitude XT3 has strong magnesium alloy reinforcements behind each corner and a spill-resistant keyboard. Its Tri-metal™ design stands up to tough defense-grade, MIL-STD-810G testing.
Change from laptop to tablet mode quickly and easily with a new bi-directional hinge that enables you to rotate the XT3 screen left-to-right or right-to-left.
Designed for easy upgrades, the XT3 offers an easy-access door for simplified memory expansion and is customizable with external hard drives, optical drives and media modules.
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® Core™ i7 (2640M)
- Intel® Core™ i5 (2520M)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) English
- Windows 7 Home Premium (32Bit) English
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64Bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional (32Bit) English
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32Bit) English
- Windows 7 Ultimate (64Bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional 64bit Latitude (Education Campus OS Version BC0D07).
- Chipset Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 13.3” HD (1366x768) Wide Viewing Angle LED, Daylight Viewable, Pen & Touch
13.3” HD (1366x768) Wide Viewing Angle Reduced Glare LED, Pen & Touch
- Optical Drive Options DVD+/-RW via XT3 Media Base or E-Modular Bay II
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options*:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphone
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45); USB 2.0 (3) – 1 USB/eSATA combo, Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack, IEEE 1394, Memory card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard, Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI, 1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots, SmartCard Reader and optional Fingerprint Reader
Input Device Options
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
Multi-touch Screen and Pen
Dimensions & Weight*:
Width: 12.7” / 323.0mm
Height: 1.2” / 30.9mm
Depth: 8.7” / 221.7mm
Target Starting weight: 4.46lbs / 2.02kg (with 6-cell battery)
- 65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
6-cell (44Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (76Wh) Lithium Ion Extended battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
- Intel® vPro™Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.