Powerful, efficient, versatile.
Drive SMB and remote office/branch office applications faster and grow your data with a powerful and expandable 1-socket tower server.
- 1 processor from the following product families:
Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v6 product family
Intel Core i3®
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, x64
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
VMware vSphere® ESXi®
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server®
- Intel C236
- Architecture: Up to 2400MT/s DDR4 DIMMs
Memory Type: UDIMMs
Memory Module Sockets: 4
Maximum RAM: Up to 64GB
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
- Hypervisor Support
Microsoft Windows Server with HyperV®
VMware vSphere ESXi®
- 2.5” SATA 7.2K
2.5” SATA SSD's
2.5” nearline SAS 7.2K
2.5” SAS 10K HDDs
2.5” SAS 15K HDDs
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
- 8 x 3.5" bays (also supports 2.5” HDD in 3.5” hybrid drive carrier)
- 4 slots:
1x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
- PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H830
- Broadcom® BCM5720
- 2 X 1GbE LOM
- 1 x 350W cabled PSU
or up to 2 x 495W redundant PSUs
Tower server (5u when racked)
- 8 total USB:
Rear USB: 2 x USB3.0 + 4 x USB 2.0
Front USB: 1 x USB 2.0 + 1 x USB 3.0
- Systems management:
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
- Height: chassis base height - 430.3 mm/17.04 in
With foot - 443.3 mm/17.45 in
With wheel - 471.3 mm/18.55 in
Width: chassis base width - 218 mm/8.58 in
With foot - 304.5 mm/11.98 in
Depth: front to rear wall (w/o bezel) - 542.2 mm/21.33 in
front to PSU handle (w/o bezel) - 578.42 mm/22.77 in
front to rear wall (with bezel) - 558.6 mm/21.99 in
front to PSU handle (with bezel) - 594.82 mm/23.41 in
Accelerate application performance
Accelerate application performance while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
Discover greater versatility
- Grow data storage at your own pace with up to 8 x internal 3.5" hot-plug hard drives.
- Expand memory capacity as you grow, with support for up to 64GB total memory footprint.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with the simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7* direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Dell Global Services
Dell offers a wide range of professional services to simplify the assessment, design, implementation, management and maintenance of your IT environment to help you transition from platform to platform.
Dell Support Services
Dell ProSupport offers a suite of support services that enable you to choose support models based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources. We recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist for mission-critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. For hyper-scale data centers, we also offer ProSupport Flex for Data Center.
Dell Enterprise Deployment Services
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite* offers a full range of deployment services and professional certifications to help you get more out of your technology starting on day one. Choose ProDeploy Plus for the most complete deployment offer available in the market, ProDeploy for expert configuration and installations, or Basic Deployment for worry-free hardware installations.
Dell Training Services
Dell Education Services aims to complement your relationship with Dell as a trusted partner by offering Education Services for our own products, for industry leading infrastructure solutions and for the ongoing development of your organization. It is a global organization with local representation, classrooms and web-based training available worldwide.
Contact your Dell representative today for more information.
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.