Powerful, efficient, versatile.
Drive SMB and remote office/branch office applications faster and grow your data with a powerful and expandable 1-socket tower server.
- Total Savings £201
- Offer Price £779
- PowerEdge T330 for Intel v6 CPUs
- Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6 3.0GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (72W)
- No Operating System
- 8GB (1x8GB) 2400MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM
- 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
- 8 x 3.5" bays (also supports 2.5” HDD in 3.5” hybrid drive carrier)
- Height: chassis base height - 430.3 mm/17.04 in
With foot - 443.3 mm/17.45 in
With wheel - 471.3 mm/18.55 in
Width: chassis base width - 218 mm/8.58 in
With foot - 304.5 mm/11.98 in
Depth: front to rear wall (w/o bezel) - 542.2 mm/21.33 in
front to PSU handle (w/o bezel) - 578.42 mm/22.77 in
front to rear wall (with bezel) - 558.6 mm/21.99 in
front to PSU handle (with bezel) - 594.82 mm/23.41 in
Tower server (5u when racked)
- 1 x 350W cabled PSU
or up to 2 x 495W redundant PSUs
- PERC S130, PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H830
- Intel C236
- 2.5” SATA 7.2K
2.5” SATA SSD's
2.5” nearline SAS 7.2K
2.5” SAS 10K HDDs
2.5” SAS 15K HDDs
3.5” Enterprise SATA 7.2K HDDs
3.5” nearline SAS 7.2K HDDs
- 4 slots:
1x8 PCIe 3.0 (x16 connector)
1x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1x4 PCIe 3.0 (x8 connector)
1x1 PCIe 3.0 (x1 connector)
- Broadcom® BCM5720
- Systems management:
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center
Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware vCenter®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool®
CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
Embedded Hypervisor (Optional)
- Hypervisor Support
Microsoft Windows Server with HyperV®
VMware vSphere ESXi®
- 2 X 1GbE LOM
- 8 total USB:
Rear USB: 2 x USB3.0 + 4 x USB 2.0
Front USB: 1 x USB 2.0 + 1 x USB 3.0
Accelerate application performance
Accelerate application performance while providing room for future growth with the latest Intel® processors, DDR4 memory and PCIe Gen3 I/O.
- Drive greater memory performance with 4 x DIMM slots and enhanced DDR4 memory offering 50% faster clock speed than previous-generation DDR3 which is 12.5% faster than the initial 2133 MT/s implementation of DDR4.*
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to Generation 2.0.
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID Controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T320 equipped with PERC8.*
- Ensure fast response times with the latest quad core Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v6 product family, as well as flexible dual core processor options including Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, or Intel Celeron®.
Discover greater versatility
- Grow data storage at your own pace with up to 8 x internal 3.5" hot-plug hard drives.
- Expand memory capacity as you grow, with support for up to 64GB total memory footprint.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with the simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.*