- Intel® Core™ i7-4910MQ Processor (Quad Core 2.90GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo, 8MB 47W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) Multi-Language English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- 39.6cm (15.6") UltraSharp QHD+ (3200x1800) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit Premium Panel Guarantee
- 256GB 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K2100M w/2GB GDDR5
- 8X DVD+/-RW Drive Slot Load
- Not Selected in this Configuration
- McAfee Security Center 30 day trial, Digital Delivery
Services and Support
- 3Yr ProSupport and Next Business Day On-Site Service
Advertised System Weight
- 2.88 kg.
Heavy-duty processing and graphics performance
Innovative, durable designWiGig docking: Wirelessly connect to your compatible mouse, monitor, keyboard and conference-room equipment with WiGig (Available only in select countries, please check with your local Sales Representative for more details.)
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation’s speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Intel® vPro™/AMT systems management: Remotely manage and update your Dell Precision fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.*
Four USB 3.0 ports: Transfer files quickly with the speed of USB 3.0.
Strong materials: Your Dell Precision Workstation has an aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Easy Eject Drive Bay: Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.*
顶级安全性从网络威胁到意外系统数据丢失，Dell Precision M4800都能够确保您的关键数据得到最新技术的保护，让您高枕无忧。
- 经FIPS 140-2认证的TPM可用于安全凭证存储，Dell ControlVault通过将用户密码和凭证隔离在单独控制的硬件芯片上，可增加另一层硬件安全保护。
Long battery life
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision M4800Complete your mobile Workstation with an E-Port Plus Replicator for easy connections to desktop accessories, a wireless keyboard and mouse, dual monitor stand and high-performance monitor. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
|E-Port Plus Advanced Replicator |
Simplify connections to your keyboard, mouse
and up to four monitors and transfer data quickly with two USB 3.0 ports.
Dell KM714 Wireless Keyboard and
|Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand|
Optimize your dual monitor setup to
improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" Monitor
Dell ProSupportChoose Dell’s premium support service, Dell ProSupport, for 24/7* direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.