Proven, intelligent productivity in a dependable 14.1-Inch laptop
Designed to empower IT with advanced features that can save time and money, the Dell™ Latitude™ E5410 laptop enables seamless global collaboration and efficient mobile productivity for end users.
- Essential features, proven durability
- Advanced client security features
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Intelligent ProductivityWhether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Longer Battery Life: Choose a 3-year warrantied long-life battery option, or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with Dell ExpressCharge™ technology, which allows for an 80% recharge in about an hour.
- Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad lets you work smartly - and comfortably - in virtually any situation.
- Keyboard: Choose an optional keyboard featuring anti-microbial* protection.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Global Service & SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security & Systems Management: 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite* Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
- Battery Supply:
4-cell (37Wh) [supporting integrated graphics only]
6-cell (56Wh) 9-cell (85Wh) Lithium Ion featuring ExpressCharge™ *
3 Year 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion
65W AC Adapter [supporting integrated graphics only] with cord wrapping
90W AC adapter with cord wrapping
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Single pointing keyboard featuring anti-microbial* protection
Dual pointing keyboard
Dual pointing keyboard with fingerprint reader
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 5.21 lbs/2.36 kg (with 6-cell battery)
Height: (front/back) 1.31"/33.2mm
Network connector (RJ-45)
Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4)
Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
3-in-1 card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard, SmartCard Reader, or Type I/II PCMCIA (PC Card) reader options Docking Connector
Designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|International On-site Service provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized On-site Options enables you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support -
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services -
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.