The world’s most powerful 15" Workstation
No job is too big to take on the road with up to
Windows 7 Professional, a 15.6 " screen with optional QHD+ display and best-in-class power and storage."15.6"|weight from 4.1lbs"
Heavy-duty processing and graphics performance
Innovative, durable designWiGig docking: Wirelessly connect to your compatible mouse, monitor, keyboard and conference-room equipment with WiGig (Available only in select countries, please check with your local Sales Representative for more details.)
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation’s speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Intel® vPro™/AMT systems management: Remotely manage and update your Dell Precision fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.*
Four USB 3.0 ports: Transfer files quickly with the speed of USB 3.0.
Strong materials: Your Dell Precision Workstation has an aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Easy Eject Drive Bay: Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.*
Top-notch securityFrom cyber threats to accidental system loss, the Dell Precision M4800 gives you confidence that your critical data is protected by the latest technologies.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication along with integrated management with your encryption policies.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Add the highest level of data protection with FIPS-certified self-encrypting drives.
Long battery life
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision M4800Complete your mobile Workstation with an E-Port Plus Replicator for easy connections to desktop accessories, a wireless keyboard and mouse, dual monitor stand and high-performance monitor. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
|E-Port Plus Advanced Replicator |
Simplify connections to your keyboard, mouse
and up to four monitors and transfer data quickly with two USB 3.0 ports.
Dell KM714 Wireless Keyboard and
|Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand|
Optimize your dual monitor setup to
improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" Monitor
ProSupport PlusUpgrade to ProSupport Plus – the only complete support that combines proactive resolution, automated prevention and protection for PCs and tablets.
Processor Help Me Choose
- Intel® Core™ i5-4210M Processor (Dual Core 2.60GHz, 3.20GHz Turbo, 3MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4310M (Dual Core 2.70GHz, 3.40GHz Turbo, 3MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4340M (Dual Core 2.90GHz, 3.60GHz Turbo, 3MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4610M Processor (Dual Core 3.00GHz, 3.70GHz Turbo, 4MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ (Quad Core 2.50GHz, 3.50GHz Turbo, 6MB 47W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ Processor (Quad Core 2.80GHz, 3.80GHz Turbo, 6MB 47W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4910MQ Processor (Quad Core 2.90GHz, 3.90GHz Turbo, 8MB 47W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4940MX (Quad Core Extreme 3.10GHz, 4.0GHz Turbo, 8MB 57W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8.1 License, Media)- English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) Multi-Language English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) English
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 SP1
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 6.4 English 1 Year RHN
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 6.4 English 3 Year RHN
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 6.4 English 5 Year RHN
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8.1 License, Media) English
- Windows 7 Professional (64Bit) Multi-Language - English, French, German, Dutch, Italian
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
- 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
- 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
- 32GB (4x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1866MHz DDR3L
- 16GB (4x4GB) 1866MHz DDR3L
- Mobile Intel® QM87 Express
Video CardHelp Me Choose
- AMD FirePro™ M5100 w/2GB GDDR5
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K1100M w/2GB GDDR5
- NVIDIA® Quadro® K2100M w/2GB GDDR5
DisplayHelp Me Choose
- 39.6cm (15.6") HD(1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit
- 39.6cm (15.6") UltraSharp FHD(1920x1080) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit Premium Panel Guarantee
- 39.6cm (15.6") UltraSharp QHD+ (3200x1800) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit Premium Panel Guarantee
- 15.6" HD(1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit
- 15.6" UltraSharp FHD(1920x1080) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit with Premium Panel Guarantee
- 15.6" UltraSharp IGZO UHD (3840x2160) 100% Color Gamut LED-backlit with Premium Panel Guarantee
Hard Drive Help Me Choose
Productivity SoftwareHelp Me Choose
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Trial
- Microsoft® Office 2013 Trial, MUI
- No Productivity Software
- Microsoft® Office Home & Business 2013, EMEA
- Microsoft® Office Professional 2013, EMEA
- Microsoft® Office Home & Business 2013, EMEA, MUI
- Microsoft® Office Professional 2013, EMEA, MUI
Security SoftwareHelp Me Choose
- No Software Anti-Virus
- McAfee Security Center 30 Day Trial
- McAfee Security Center 36 Month Subscription, Digital Delivery
- McAfee Security Center 24 Month Subscription, Digital Delivery
- McAfee Security Center 12 Month Subscription, Digital Delivery
- McAfee Security Center 30 day trial, Digital Delivery
- McAfee Security Center 12 Month Subscription
- McAfee Security Center 24 Month Subscription
- McAfee Security Center 36 Month Subscription
- Windows® Defender
- DVD-ROM; Slot load DVD+/-RW; Blu-ray Disc™ writer; Optical bay caddy for additional hard drive or solid state drive
- 6-cell (65Wh) with ExpressCharge™; 9-cell (97Wh) with ExpressCharge™; 9-cell (97Wh) 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty*; 9-cell
(97Wh) Extended battery slice
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Slots: 1 full and 2 half Mini-Card slots
Standard I/O Ports
1 - Lock Slot
2 - USB 3.0
1 - Microphone
1 - Headphone
1 - 9-in-1 media card reader*
1 - SmartCard reader (optional)
1 - 54mm ExpressCard slot
1 - VGA
1 - RJ-45
1 - eSATA / USB 2.0
1 - HDMI
2 - USB 3.0
1 - DisplayPort
1 - Wireless switch
Materials: aluminum and magnesium alloy
Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.29-1.37" x 14.80" x 10.08"; 36.25mm-39.9mm x 376mm x 256mm
Weight*: starts at 6.35lbs; 2.88kg (with 6-cell battery, airbay and optional mSATA)
Power: 180W AC adapter
Full size keyboard with number pad; backlit optional
Multi-touch touchpad with three buttons; track stick with three buttons
Monitors: Dell's award winning UltraSharp Monitors; Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Docking: Dell E-Port Plus Advanced Port Replicator
Keyboard and mouse: Dell KM714 wireless keyboard and mouse; Dell Multimedia Keyboard
Carrying Case: Timbuk2® Breakout Premium Messenger Case;Targus Drifter II Backpack
- Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Environmental and Regulatory
Environmental standards (eco-labels) include: BFR/PVC free*; ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Registered*; China - RoHS, CECP,CEC; EU - RoHS, WEEE; Germany - GS Mark; South Korea - RoHS, Eco-label; Japan - RoHS, Energy Law, Green PC
Other environmental options: Dell Energy Smart settings (select configurations); Dell Asset Recovery Service
Warranty and Support Services
Limited Hardware Warranty*: Standard 3-year Next Business Day On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis*.
Optional 3 year Dell ProSupport* offers premium support from expert technicians and 24x7 global availability.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.