PC and multi-touch screen monitor in one
Hands-on entertainment with a combined PC and 23" (multi-touch) monitor-in-one with up to Intel Core i5 processor
Hands-on experienceExperience the web, entertainment and your favorite apps in a whole new way with the intuitive, fun-to-use optional multi-touch display of the Inspiron™ One 2310 desktop. A swipe of the finger lets you toggle between windows, launch applications and zoom in and out of photos and websites. Your whole family will enjoy and benefit from touch-optimized applications.
- Dell TouchCam lets you edit and upload photos and video directly to Facebook® or YouTube™ with the swipe of a finger.
- StickyNotes lets you use your fingers to write a note or type a message.
- Cyberlink YouPaint and other touch games will endlessly inspire and entertain your kids.
All the world's on your StageAccess your favorite multimedia content and most frequently used apps with a simple click or touch of the finger. With Dell Stage, you can organize your music, photos and more so you always know where everything is. Your most recent content is always front and center. Easily share photos on Facebook or even listen to your favorite radio station. It's all right there, at your fingertips.
Elegant beautyYou won't be able to take your eyes off the new Inspiron One 2310 desktop.By combining the tower and monitor, this powerful, compact all-in-one PC with full HD widescreen is perfect for your family room or kitchen. The optional wireless mouse and keyboard tuck neatly under the monitor for even more space saving. One power cord doesn't just cut down on clutter, but also helps make setup simple and hassle free.
Room with a viewNow you can turn any room in your house into your window to the world with the stunning visuals of the Inspiron One 2305 all-in-one desktop. Enjoy crisp images, vivid colors and high contrast with the 58.4 cm (23) widescreen 1080p full HD display with WLED backlighting.
Dramatic designAdvanced features and uncompromised design make the Inspiron™ One 2310 beautiful to look at and easy to use.
- Available with Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
- Improve your performance with up to 6GB of memory, 1GB of discrete graphics and up to an Intel® Core™ i5 processor.
- Store everything you can think of with up to a 1TB hard drive.
- Stay connected to family and friends with an integrated 2 megapixel webcam, built-in microphone and optional built-in WiFi.
- Easily access applications with the optional touch screen.
- Your favorite TV shows have never looked better than with the optional TV tuner.
- Environmentally conscious with low power consumption and ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance.
- Connect to almost everything with VGA, HDMI™, SPDIF, 6 USB ports and an integrated 7:1 media card reader.
Simple and smart servicesDell DataSafe™ Online Backup
Our online backup service offers data protection by enabling customers to back up data to a safe, remote storage site using a broadband connection. Dell DataSafe Online Backup is easy, flexible and secure. After setup, it will automatically back up data to help protect your data from software, hardware and catastrophic failure.
Dell Support Center
Our centrally located, easy-to-use application provides personalized support resources. Conveniently located on your PC's desktop with quick links to service, support and system resources. Helps keep your system up-to-date and running efficiently through automated fixes for common configuration issues.
- HD Audio with the Up to 2x 4W (UI) speakers, microphone
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
802.11b/g mini-Card & antenna
- Front – Integrated 2.0 MP webcam w/microphone
Back ports – USB 2.0 (4), 10/100/1000 Ethernet connection, Line out rear audio, Power port - mating external adapter connector.
TV Tuner Antenna (1), IR Blaster on TV tuner models.
Side ports - Power Button, Volume, HDD LED, Integrated 7 in 1 media card reader, USB 2.0 (2), Front Audio Microphone/Headphones
- Form Factor
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Dimensions & Weight
Non Touch: 7.6kg
90 Watts Power Supply
Keyboard & mouse
Dell USB Keyboard and Mouse
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Essential help with your new Dell Desktop
From simple advice to complex issues, Dell offers service options tailored to your computing needs:
|Six months Australian local Dell OnCall expert help|
Dell @ Your Service OnCall Hotline: 1800 888 213
|Dell On Call will give you peace of mind to know that there's someone to call if things ever go wrong. |
On-site help in your home
|Ask a friendly, qualified expert to come to your place, at a time that suits you (they work weekends and evenings as well). Help with anything from: |
|See what customers are saying about Dell Essential Help Service: |
Exceptional Customer Service - “Extremely impressed with the magnificent service by Kylie of your customer service team when we had a virus on our computer. She fixed the problem, and was very patient and professional. Well done...you rarely get service at such a high level these days.” – Grinder from Blackburn, VIC
Very Satisfied – “I was very impressed with the after sales call from Kylie, who walked me through my new PC to make sure I was familiar with all its features.” – Johnnb from New Gisborne, VIC
Dell Help – “I was contacted by 'Dell Help' to see if my new computer was running smoothly. It had a few issues which Simon resolved straight away. It is fantastic that it can be done remotely as it is a much faster way to resolve problems.” – Tobba from Perth, WA
Note: This service is subject to Essential Help Service Terms and Conditions