Securely manage select user-owned mobile devices and access to apps.
Empower users, protect data and help cut costs through secure access to apps and content on select user devices with Dell™ Wyse® Cloud Client Manager.
With more employees relying on smartphones and tablets to conduct business, it’s important that these devices are properly secured and managed.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that gives you and your IT team over-the-air configuration and policy management of a wide range of corporate and user-owned client devices through a single, intuitive console.
Use Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager to:
- Securely manage select user-owned mobile devices over the air, from virtually anywhere.
- Configure and support Dell Wyse thin clients and select mobile devices from a single console.
- Enable user self-service provisioning.
- Monitor user devices, track asset inventory and enforce policy compliance.
Dell Wyse Cloud Client manager enables remote management of corporate apps and content on corporate and user-owned devices. Now you can remotely:
- Empower end users with easy access to remote desktops as well as apps and content.
- Distribute and manage iOS and Android apps on company-owned and user-owned devices.
- Enforce mobile application policies and monitor compliance.
- Maintain a complete mobile application inventory across your end users’ mobile devices.
- Help create consistent data protection and uniform policy compliance across all user devices.
Reduce the strain on IT resources with a solution that allows policy-driven user self-service and automatic monitoring. The self-service component of Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager allows you to establish policies within which users can manage their own devices.
With its real-time reporting and alert capabilities, Dell Wyse Cloud Client Manager can provide new levels of insight into your mobile device inventory.
Dell DVS offers a full portfolio of best of breed, complete end-to-end solutions that are designed to help a wide range of IT organizations implement virtual desktop infrastructures — from the device to the data center to the cloud. The innovative DVS approach integrates purpose-built hardware, software and services to deliver innovative and flexible end-user computing solutions to customers via a single source — Dell. Our goal is to help guide customers along a clear and predictable path for making the right business, technical and implementation decisions for adopting desktop virtualization.
DVS Portfolio:DVS Simplified Appliance
- Uniquely designed to remove traditional cost and complexity barriers associated with deploying virtual desktop infrastructures. The simple integrated VDI appliance can be set up in hours and scales seamlessly by simply snapping together more of the appliances
- Features easy-to-use, wizard-based deployment
- Comes with all required software installed
- Integrates all-in-one Citrix® VDI-in-a-Box™ software with efficient Dell PowerEdge™ servers and 3 years of Dell ProSupport™
- Designed for organizations with more demanding IT environments and diverse end-user requirements
- Enables deployments starting with as few as 50 seats and the flexibility to scale to thousands of seats, helping to reduce key initial acquisition costs
- Combines the latest Dell PowerEdge 12G servers, Dell storage and Dell network components with Citrix software
- Utilizes Desktone’s desktops-as-a-service (DaaS) software platform, and Dell’s global data centers and services to provide quick, seamless deployment of VDI environments
- Designed to deliver a turnkey virtual desktop solution with rapid on-boarding, scalability, self-service and self-management
- Utilizes Dell’s network of data centers to host and manage virtual desktops with an enterprise level of service, performance and security
- IT organizations can enjoy the benefits of a fully managed virtual desktop without sacrificing control and security
For more information about Dell Desktop Virtualization Solutions, please visit the Dell.com DVS portal.