| || || |
|Dell Compellent SC8000 array controller|| ||Dell Storage SC4020 all-in-one array|| ||Dell Compellent FS8600 NAS appliance|
Enhance storage performance, efficiency and scalability with the next-generation Dell Storage SC8000 Storage Center Controller.
Compact, affordable Storage Center solution for smaller deployments. Host up to 10,000 MS-Exchange mailboxes in a single 2U footprint.
Deploy with any SC Series array to host file and block storage from the same pool.
|• Expandable to 960 drives|
• Simultaneous FC, iSCSI
and FCoE network support
• Auto-tiering, Compression, Data-at
Rest security and other enterprise
• Dual controllers + 24 drive slots in 2U
• Expandable to 120 drives
• FC or iSCSI network support
• Full integration with SC8000 for
standalone or satellite use
• Up to 2PB in a single namespace
• Helps cut capacity needed for unified
storage and file-intensive workloads by
up to 48%
| || || |
|Dell Compellent SC200/220 expansion enclosures|| ||Dell Compellent SC280 dense expansion enclosure|| ||Storage Center Flash-optimized solutions|
Add capacity to SC Series SAN or NAS environments with flexible, energy-efficient, next-generation SC200 and SC220 expansion enclosures.
Store more SAN or NAS data in a smaller cost-optimized footprint with the densest storage enclosure from any major storage vendor in its class.
Both SC8000 and SC4000 series arrays support pure Flash or hybrid SSD/HDD solutions at extremely cost-effective price points.
• (24) 2.5” SAS drive slots (SC220)
• (12) 3.5” SAS drive slots (SC200)
• Flash support (SC220)
• 80 PLUS® Silver-certified power
supplies, Fresh Air technology
• (84) 3.5” SAS drive slots
• Up to 336 TB per 5U enclosure –
deploy 2PB in single 48U rack
• 2-drawer drive bay design
• Deploy multiple flash tiers to leverage
performance and cost-saving attributes
of write- and read-intensive SSDs
• Up to 2x price advantage over other
• Up to 5x price advantage over other all-