GbE pass-through module for Dell M-Series blades
Integrate M-Series blades seamlessly into the Ethernet infrastructure of your choice.
- Gb Ethernet connectivity for Dell™ blades
- 16x 10/100/1000Mb copper RJ45 connections
- No need for regular firmware updates
HighlightsEnhance the Ethernet connectivity of your Dell™ Server with the Gigabit Ethernet Pass-Through Module from Dell. Requiring no firmware upgrade this module supports 10/100/1000 speed auto negotiation allowing you lag-free connectivity. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
- 16x copper RJ45 connections
10/100/1000Mb with auto-negotiation
Port and system status LED indicators
Per port status LEDs: Link, Activity
System status LEDs: System status, power
Hot-swappable, enabling expansion without server interruption
Support for up to six switch blade modules per M1000e blade chassis
- 1.0 Gbit/sec line speed with backward compatibility to 100 and 10 Mbit/sec line speed
- Integrates with any external Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Module is unmanaged – all management occurs via NIC firmware or O/S.
- Width: 272.75 mm
Height: 32.48 mm
Depth: 307.24 mm
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty*
- Three year Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- Telephone support services, which provides troubleshooting during local business hours excluding local national holidays
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation – Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either Same Day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.