Keep your eye on the power supply
Monitor your data center’s rack-level power distribution on-site or remotely with the Dell™ Metered PDU.
- Easy to install: The Dell™ Metered PDU snaps right into most racks for a truly tool-free installation.
- LED and LCD display options: LED versions provide a 2-digit display on the PDU while LCD versions have a fully featured, dual-color backlit LCD for more detailed information at a glance.
- Precise configuration: Make sure your purchase is ideal for your needs by visiting www.dellpdu.com for in-depth system-configuration guidance.
More than just power in and power out
The Dell Metered PDU is a standalone power-distribution device that provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads and features user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads.
Advanced LCD option
Industry standard sockets
Simple and flexible design
Gain control of your power usage through comprehensive and flexible monitoring capabilities:
- Continuously measure and record power consumption so that you can manage power more effectively and prevent tripped circuits.
- Using secure Web, SNMP or Telnet interfaces, remote administrators can monitor power consumption, pinpoint potential trouble spots and track environmental conditions.
- Dell Metered PDUs integrate with KVM systems and the Dell Management Console for an organized view of your power usage.
- Logs of power utilization trends enable more informed planning decisions.
- Choose single- or three-phase models of the Dell Metered PDU to support power requirements from 1kW to 22kW.
Power your data center with confidence
Keep an eye on the equipment-rack environment with options that include the convenient temperature and humidity sensor port and built-in dry contact inputs.