Centralized Network management made easyFeaturing an intuitive web-based interface, support for the Dell family of network switches, and multi-vendor support, OpenManage™ Network Manager makes it easier than ever to manage your converged network infrastructure with:
- One-to-many functionality to automate configuration management
- Easy monitoring and diagnoses of networking health and performance
- Ability to deploy firmware, backup and restore configurations across many switches and routers
- Affordable subscription-based model
- Automates the discovery of IPv4 and IPv6 network devices and addresses and provides detailed information on their connectivity, including the ability to draw physical and logical topology maps.
- Easily configure and manage groups of network devices; configuration changes and firmware deployments can be made to multiple devices in one operation, and many network operations can be scheduled for pre-determined times.
- Network administrator can monitor health and performance of their network, create dashboards to capture important events and trends, and display them over time.
- Helps reduce TCO by proactively monitoring for network problems, automating common configuration actions and enabling easy firmware deployment.
- Virtual appliance support with VMware virtual image for OMNM
- Traffic flow analysis reports that allow data export to .csv
- Multi tenancy with support for multiple client organizations from a single instance
- RADIUS authentication integration
- Resource group management that enables one-to-many device configuration management for backup, restore and deploy
- Multi-vendor management for devices from Dell plus key vendors like Cisco, Juniper, HP, Arista, Extreme and Brocade
- ProScan configuration audit that pinpoints and corrects configuration issues to stay compliant
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting capabilities for inventory, firmware, interfaces, ports and more
- Social media/collaboration platform for building operational communities across your IT silos and improving network operations
- Advanced scheduling schedules key tasks, such as backup and configuration changes
- Network Assessment Tool allows customers to run automated network assessments
- Discovery of IPv4 and IPv6 devices and addresses
Support for Dell and multi-vendor networking productsIncluding but not limited to the following Dell Networking and select third-party switches:
• Multi-vendor 3rd party device driver and OS support for Cisco, HP/ProCurve, Juniper, Extreme Arista, Brocade, Aruba switches and routers
• SonicWALL security devices (SuperMassive, E-Class NSA, TZ and NSA Series)
• Additional Dell Networking and third-party device support included via regular Service Pack updates
• Dell Networking Z-Series, X-Series, S-Series and N-Series switches and C-Series chassis
• Dell Networking MXL and Dell PowerEdge M I/O Aggregator
• Dell Networking FN410S, FN410T, FN2210S, 8100, 8000, 7000, 6000, 5000 and 3000
• Dell Networking W-Series controllers, access points and instant access points
• Dell PowerEdge VRTX IOM and PowerEdge VRTX 10Gb IOM
One, three or five-year subscriptions are available in separate license packs for environments ranging from 25 devices to unlimited-devices
Dell ProSupportChoose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7* direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Network assessments offer a holistic view of your multivendor environment and a reference point for how your infrastructure is performing. Our experts can pinpoint and expose issues in your network using specialized software and diagnostic tools. These unbiased and insightful analytics are aggregated into comprehensive reports that can include recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and remediate problems.
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed audit and inventory of all multivendor devices in the network to provide visibility and identify configuration issues.
Network Optimization Assessment
Many networks are a multivendor patchwork of devices not running at their optimal state. We can analyze devices from all leading vendors and make recommendations to optimize the entire multivendor design, fine-tune devices and maximize performance of the holistic environment.
Application Performance Assessment
When business applications and databases begin to show signs of latency or completely shut down, we can conduct a comprehensive analysis to uncover performance issues, isolate problems and accelerate troubleshooting of the enterprise infrastructure and software applications.
Moving to a Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solution requires the right network infrastructure to support real-time voice protocols. Simulated load testing, analysis and review can identify the next steps to building a VoIP platform or fixing issues of an existing one.
Network Security Assessment
Safeguard your network from constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover potential vulnerabilities and provide a comprehensive security design assessment.
Wireless Site Survey
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze existing infrastructure, identify RF interference and recommend the best design and optimal placement of new devices.
The Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that setup and optimization are done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business.
Expert planning and execution seamlessly weaves Dell’s open systems architecture with existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper and others. Choose ProDeploy Plus, the most complete deployment offer on the market for complex environments.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network engineers can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or on-site and get new technology up and running fast .
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Get worry-free hardware installations with experienced Dell technicians who do deployments every day .
Dell offers a variety of on-site and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
|On-site and Remote Assistance|
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
Dell network consulting provides on-site or remote access to highly skilled professionals who provide project assistance and guidance across a variety of technologies for a specific project or timeframe.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues that can be billed by the day, week or by the phone call. Time-based consulting is as flexible as you are.
• Access Distribution Networking
• Gateway and Security
• Microsoft Exchange
• Wireless Networking
• Systems Management
• Core Layer/MPLS Networking
• Data Protection and Recovery
• Storage Area Networking (SAN)
• Storage Technologies