Simplify and centralize your network management
OpenManage™ Network Manager makes it easy to automate labor-intensive tasks while monitoring and managing Dell™ network switches — all from a single web-based console.
Network management made easyWith a redesigned interface, new capabilities and support for the Dell family of network switches, OpenManage™ Network Manager can help make it easier than ever to manage your Dell network infrastructure.
Designed for comprehensive management
OpenManage Network Manager is designed to help simplify management in your Dell network environment through:
Key features in OpenManage Network Manager include:
- A web-based user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable
- Traffic Flow Analysis to help you maintain optimum performance configurations
- ProScan configuration audit to help you pinpoint and correct configuration issues
- Active performance monitors to help you customize performance monitoring
- Resource Discovery Wizard to simplify discovery of IP-based network elements
- Resource management enables easy configuration of Dell switches
- Resource group management to provide you with a one-to-many switch configuration
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities for inventory, firmware, interfaces, ports and more
- Advanced scheduling to help automate key tasks, such as firmware deployment, backup and configuration changes
- Event management to help filter and forward events and traps
- Flexible dashboards to help monitor faults, availability and performance
- Adaptive scripting interface for creating custom queries and configurations
Easy to install, easy to useOpenManage™ Network Manager provides a unified console for all functions — from health and performance monitoring to configuration and change management. It can also help reduce cost by automating network management functions and by increasing network uptime through diagnostic, monitoring and backup/restore capabilities.
Because OpenManage Network Manager requires no client or agent software, you can focus more on efficiency and less on administration. Typically deploy in minutes or hours, not weeks or months, and never worry about an agent update again.
Support for all Dell Networking productsManage your Dell network deployments, from campus to data center, with a single, easy-to-use application. OpenManage Network Manager supports a range of PowerConnect and Force 10 switches, including:
- Dell Force10 devices
- Dell PowerConnect 8000, 7000, 6000, 5000 and 3000 families
- Dell PowerConnect B-Series, including B-RX modular and B-8000 switches
- Dell PowerConnect M-Series blade switches
- Dell PowerConnect W-Series wireless controllers, access points and instant access points
Pricing and upgradesOpen Manage Network Manager is available at no charge with support for up to ten (10) managed Dell switches or switch stacks.
Licenses for management of additional Dell switches beyond the initial ten (10) are available in the following license packs. Contact your Dell sales representative for current pricing:
- 10 devices
- 20 devices
- 100 devices
- 250 devices
- 500 devices
- 1000-2000 devices
For installations requiring management of more than 2000 devices or of non-Dell network devices, upgrades to Dorado Software’s Redcell product suite are available. Contact your Dell sales representative for details.