Network management made easyWith a redesigned interface, new capabilities, enhanced support for the Dell family of network switches, and multi-vendor support, OpenManage Network Manager now makes it easier than ever to manage your converged network infrastructure with:
- One-to-many functionality to automate configuration management
- Easy monitoring and diagnoses of networking health and performance
- Ability to deploy firmware, back-up and restore configurations across many switches and routers
- Affordable subscription-based model
Key benefits of OpenManage Network Manager:
- Automates the discovery of network devices and provides detailed information on their connectivity, including the ability to draw physical and logical topology maps.
- Easily configure and manage groups of network devices; configuration changes and firmware deployments can be made to multiple devices in one operation, and many network operations can be scheduled for pre-determined times.
- Network administrator can monitor health and performance of their network, create dashboards to capture important events, trends, and display them over time.
- Helps reduce TCO by proactively monitoring for network problems, automating common configuration actions and enabling easy firmware deployment.
Key features in OpenManage Network Manager:
- Resource group management one-to-many device configuration management for back-up, restore, and deploy
- Multi-vendor management – Manage devices from Dell plus key vendors like Cisco, Juniper, HP and Brocade
- Improved web-based user interface that is easier to use and still highly customizable
- ProScan configuration audit pinpoints and corrects configuration issues to stay compliant
- Active performance monitors quickly troubleshoot network issues with notifications, thresholding on metrics
- Comprehensive and flexible reporting capabilities for inventory, firmware, interfaces, ports and more
- Social media/collaboration platform for building operational communities across your IT silos and improving network operations
Support for Dell and multi-vendor networking productsIncluding but not limited to the following Dell Networking and select 3rd party switches:
- Dell Networking Z9000, S-Series, C-Series, E-Series and N-Series switches
- Dell Networking 8132 and 8164
- Dell Networking W-Series wireless controllers, access points and instant access points
- Dell PowerEdge VRTX IOM
- Dell Networking 8000, 7000, 6000, 5000 and 3000 families
- Dell Networking M-Series blade switches and PowerEdge IOA Blade switch
- Select Cisco, HP, Juniper, and Brocade switches and routers.
Pricing and upgradesOpenManage Network Manager is available to customers that purchase OpenManage Network Manager 6.0 licenses. A free trial is available from Dell for a period of up to 30-day for customers wishing to purchase OMNM licenses.
One, three or five year subscriptions are available in the following license packs:
- 25 devices
- 50 devices
- 100 devices
- 175 devices
- 250 devices
- 300 devices
- 500 devices
- 1000 devices
- 2,000 devices
Dell ProSupportChoose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7* direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
AssessmentsUsing specialized software, Dell professionals can pinpoint issues and expose flaws in your wired or wireless network. A report will then be issued that includes recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and solutions to other identified problems.
|Network Topology Assessment|
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed network evaluation to expose design flaws and give you advice on how to architect the future.
|Network Performance Assessment|
Network running slow? We’ll conduct an in-depth analysis to uncover network latency and performance issues of specific servers and applications.
|Wireless Site Survey|
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze RF interference, identify optimal placement of devices, and recommend the best design.
|Network Security Assessment |
The network is under constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover any potential holes in the network and provide a comprehensive security design assessment.
DeploymentThe Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that set-up and optimization is done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Let Dell install it for you so you know it’s done right.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network professionals can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or onsite.
Dell open systems architecture allows you to interconnect existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper, and others. Our experts will seamlessly weave it all together so you don’t have to.
SupportDell offers a variety of onsite and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
|Onsite and Remote Assistance|
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
ConsultingWhen you need expert technical guidance, you can count on Dell. Our remote consulting team can help solve complex issues no matter where you're located. Plus, you can take advantage of the flexible pay-per-incident option.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements. Contact us to request a workshop.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues.
|Available Remote Consulting Services|