Network management made easyWith a redesigned interface, new capabilities and support for the Dell family of network switches, OpenManage™ Network Manager can help make it easier than ever to manage your Dell network infrastructure.
Designed for comprehensive management
OpenManage Network Manager is designed to help simplify management in your Dell network environment through:
Key features in OpenManage Network Manager include:
- A web-based user interface that is easy to use and highly customizable
- Traffic Flow Analysis to help you maintain optimum performance configurations
- ProScan configuration audit to help you pinpoint and correct configuration issues
- Active performance monitors to help you customize performance monitoring
- Resource Discovery Wizard to simplify discovery of IP-based network elements
- Resource management enables easy configuration of Dell switches
- Resource group management to provide you with a one-to-many switch configuration
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities for inventory, firmware, interfaces, ports and more
- Advanced scheduling to help automate key tasks, such as firmware deployment, backup and configuration changes
- Event management to help filter and forward events and traps
- Flexible dashboards to help monitor faults, availability and performance
- Adaptive scripting interface for creating custom queries and configurations
Easy to install, easy to useOpenManage™ Network Manager provides a unified console for all functions — from health and performance monitoring to configuration and change management. It can also help reduce cost by automating network management functions and by increasing network uptime through diagnostic, monitoring and backup/restore capabilities.
Because OpenManage Network Manager requires no client or agent software, you can focus more on efficiency and less on administration. Typically deploy in minutes or hours, not weeks or months, and never worry about an agent update again.
Support for all Dell Networking productsManage your Dell network deployments, from campus to data center, with a single, easy-to-use application. OpenManage Network Manager supports a range of Dell Networking and PowerConnect switches, including:
- Dell Networking Z9000, S-Series, C-Series, E-Series and N-Series switches
- Dell PowerConnect 8000, 7000, 6000, 5000 and 3000 families
- Dell PowerConnect B-Series, including B-RX modular and B-8000 switches
- Dell PowerConnect M-Series blade switches
- Dell PowerConnect W-Series wireless controllers, access points and instant access points
Pricing and upgradesOpen Manage Network Manager is available at no charge with support for up to ten (10) managed Dell switches or switch stacks.
Licenses for management of additional Dell switches beyond the initial ten (10) are available in the following license packs. Contact your Dell sales representative for current pricing:
- 10 devices
- 20 devices
- 100 devices
- 250 devices
- 500 devices
- 1000-2000 devices
For installations requiring management of more than 2000 devices or of non-Dell network devices, upgrades to Dorado Software’s Redcell product suite are available. Contact your Dell sales representative for details.
AssessmentUsing specialized software, Dell professionals can pinpoint issues and expose flaws in your wired or wireless network. A report will then be issued that includes recommendations on how to improve performance, optimize devices and solutions to other identified problems.
Is your network complex and coiled? Dell can perform a detailed network evaluation to expose design flaws and give you advice on how to architect the future.
Network running slow? We’ll conduct an in-depth analysis to uncover network latency and performance issues of specific servers and applications.
|Wireless Site Survey|
Great wireless connectivity starts with a detailed site survey. Dell can analyze RF interference, identify optimal placement of devices, and recommend the best design.
|Network Security Assessment |
The network is under constant attack. Let our experts examine and uncover any potential holes in the network and provide a comprehensive security design assessment. Contact Dell for more information
DeploymentThe Dell standardized deployment service guarantees that set-up and optimization is done correctly so that you can launch faster and focus on daily business
Mounting and cabling of wired and wireless devices can be tedious and time-consuming. Let Dell install it for you so you know it’s done right.
Setting up network protocols, and policies can be tricky. Dell certified network professionals can configure and optimize your new hardware remotely or onsite.
Dell open systems architecture allows you to interconnect existing network infrastructure from Cisco, HP, Juniper, and others. Our experts will seamlessly weave it all together so you don’t have to.
SupportDell offers a variety of onsite and remote support options that can be added at time of purchase. Dell ProSupport ensures problems are diagnosed and resolved by experts.
|Onsite and Remote Assistance|
Get immediate access to Dell ProSupport professionals who can help you troubleshoot and diagnose issues that may arise in your network.
Free yourself to focus on the business and allow Dell to manage your network with dedicated professional support.
Learn practical knowledge and operational techniques.
ConsultingWhen you need expert technical guidance, you can count on Dell. Our remote consulting team can help solve complex issues no matter where you're located. Plus, you can take advantage of the flexible pay-per-incident option.
Get professional insight with a half-day collaborative whiteboard session to discuss potential improvements. Contact us to request a workshop.
For those times when you need a little extra technical guidance, certified experts are available to discuss system design or help resolve complex issues.
|Available Remote Consulting Services|