Cost-efficient, powerful, expandable
The Dell™ OptiPlex™ 380 provides cost-efficient, powerful, expandable desktop solutions to organizations with simple networks.
Key features include:
- Essential features at an affordable cost
- Long system lifecycles, basic system manageability
- Basic security offerings to help protect critical data
Essential Optimized FeaturesWith features and form factors that extend well beyond "the basics," the OptiPlex 380 provides a flexible, cost-efficient solution for basic IT infrastructures.
- Form Factors That Fit: Choose the form factor that fits your organization's space and expandability needs: Mini Tower, Desktop or Small Form Factor.
- Multiple Configuration Options: Enhance productivity with configuration choices that include Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processors, DDR3 memory, discrete graphics and the Windows® 7 operating system.
- Easy Serviceability: Tool-less chassis design makes it easy to perform routine maintenance, while DirectDetect LEDs on the front of the chassis enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
Management Your Way
Designed to support organization-wide stability, the OptiPlex 380 can keep up with evolving technology needs while offering a low total cost of ownership.
Secure Computing Made Simple
From protection against hardware theft to basic data security, the OptiPlex 380 offers a range of security options to help safeguard your work.
- System Protection: Security features include a Kensington lock slot and optional chassis intrusion alerts to help identify breaches to the system chassis.
- Reliable Data Security: Help prevent data theft or tampering with features such as setup/BIOS password and USB panel enable/disable, and add optional Dell ProSupport* services to assist with hardware and data security issues.
- Flexible Computing Support: With support for On-Demand Desktop streaming (ODDS), IT administrators can help ensure data-center security and compliance without affecting end users' working habits.
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 380 system reflects the potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
- Intel® G41 Express Chipset with ICH7
- Broadcom® Integrated Gigabit Networking (BRCM 57780)
Optional Broadcom® NetXtreme® 10/100/1000 PCIe card
Optional Dell Wireless 1505 PCIe WLAN card (802.11 Draft-N)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
8 USB 2.0 ports, 2 front, 6 rear
Optional PS2 dongle
2 Line-in (stereo/microphone)
2 Line-out (headphone/speaker)
Dimensions(H x W x D) Inches/(cm): 16.1 x 7.4 x 17.0 / (40.8 x 18.7 x 43.3)
Weight (lbs/kg): 26.5 / 12
Number of Bays:
2 internal 3.5"
1 external 3.5"
2 external 5.25"
1 full height PCIe x16 2 full height PCI
Dimensions(H x W x D) Inches/(cm): 15.7 x 4.5 x 13.9 / (39.9 x 11.4 x 35.3)
Weight (lbs/kg): 19.8 / 9
Number of Bays:
1 internal 3.5"
1 external 3.5"
1 external 5.25"
1 low-profile PCIe x16
2 low-profile PCI (Optional riser converts the PCIe and PCI into full height slots)
Small Form Factor:Dimensions(H x W x D) Inches/(cm): 12.4 x 3.7 x 13.4 / (31.4 x 9.3 x 34.0)
Weight (lbs/kg): 15.4 / 7
Number of Bays:
1 internal 3.5"
1 external 3.5" (slimline)
1 external 5.25" (slimline)
1 low-profile PCIe x16
1 low-profile PCI
Dell G-Series and Entry Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel Analog:
Dell G2210, G2410, E170S, E190S, E1709W, E1910H, E1910, E2010H, E2009W, E2210H, E2210, E2310H
Dell Professional Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel:
Dell P170S, P190S, 1909W, 2009W, P2010H, P2210H, P2210, P2310H
Dell UltraSharp™ Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel, Adjustable Stand:
1907FPV, 2007FP, 2209WA, U2410
Dell USB Entry Keyboard, Dell QuietKey™ Keyboard, Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard
Dell USB Optical Mouse, Dell Laser Mouse
Internal Dell Business audio speaker, Dell AX210 1.2W 2.0 Stereo Speakers; Dell AY410 30W 2.1 Stereo Speakers with Subwoofer; Dell AX510 and AX510PA FPD Sound Bar
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Chassis lock slot and lock loop support
Optional Chassis Intrusion Switch
I/O Interface Security
BIOS support for optional Computrace®
- Dell Client Manager Standard: A no-charge systems management console; allows you to deploy, manage and troubleshoot Dell client systems across your entire organization. Optional upgrades to Dell Client Manager Plus or the Management Suite for Dell Clients available.
255W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant
235W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant
Small Form Factor:
235W Standard PSU or optional 235W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant
- Limited Hardware Warranty; Standard 1-year Next Business Day On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis (1-1-1); Optional 3-year Next Business Day On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis (3-3-3); Optional 3-year Dell ProSupport™ for IT; 4 year and 5 year service and support
- Regulatory Model (Mini-Tower):
Regulatory Model: DCSM1F
Regulatory Type: DCSM1F004
Regulatory Model (Desktop):
Regulatory Model: DCNE1F
Regulatory Type: DCNE1F004
Regulatory Model (Small Form Factor):
Regulatory Model: DCCY1F
Regulatory Type: DCCY1F004
Environmental Standards (eco-labels):
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 (select configurations), EPEAT Gold (select configurations), CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, CES, Japan Green PC, FEMP, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options:
Dell Energy Smart settings; Carbon Off-set; System Recycle (Asset Recovery Service)
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Dell ProSupport — Designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service With 6-Hour Hardware Repair — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast||Asset Management and Protection|
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Remote Advisory Options — Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft® Exchange, Virtualization and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus™, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, preconfigured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.