Two essential devices. One perfect package.
- Intel® Pentium® Quad Core N3530 Processor
- Intel® Celeron® Dual Core N2830 Processor
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2840 (1M Cache, up to 2.58 GHz)
- Intel® Pentium® Processor N3540 (2M Cache, up to 2.66 GHz)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 SP1
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit, English
- Windows 8.1 Single Language, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit, English/French
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit, English/French
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit, English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit, English
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit, Brazilian Portuguese
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, French
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Brazilian Portuguese
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English, French, Spanish
- Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, French
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Spanish
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Brazilian Portuguese
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English, French, Spanish
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English
- System has Ubuntu
- Microsoft Office 30 Day Trial
- Microsoft® Office 365 Personal Activation Card
- Microsoft® Office 365 Personal
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016
- Microsoft Office Home and Student EM 2016
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016
- Microsoft Office Professional 2016
- McAfee LiveSafe 30 Day Trial
- McAfee LiveSafe 12 Month Subscription
- McAfee LiveSafe 24 Month Subscription
- McAfee LiveSafe 15 Month Subscription
- McAfee LiveSafe 36 Month Subscription
- No Anti-virus Required
- 4GB Single Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (4GBx1)
- Intel® HD Graphics
- 11.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display with Wide Viewing Angle (IPS)
Audio and Speakers
- 2 speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro processing
1 combo headphone / microphone jack
My Dell, DropBox, Dell Digital Delivery, Dell Backup & Recovery, Microsoft® Office 2013 trial, McAfee LiveSafe (30day), Getting Started with Windows 8, Live Essentials (Movie Maker & Photo Gallery), Skype™*
- Up to 500GB* SATA hard drive
Accidental Damage Service
- 1 Year Accidental Damage Service
- 2 Year Accidental Damage Service
- 3 Year Accidental Damage Service
- 4 Year Accidental Damage Service
- No Accidental Damage Selected
- No Accidental Damage Service
Std. 43 WHr, 3-cell Battery (integrated).
65 Watt AC Adapter
- HD (720p) capable webcam, dual digital microphones and pre-loaded Skype™*
- Wireless N standard, b/g/n*
- Height: 0.75" (19mm) x Width: 11.81" (300mm) x Depth: 7.93" (201.5mm)
Weight: 3.07lbs (1.39kg) with HD touch screen*
- 2 USB 3.0
1 USB 2.0
1 HDMI 1.4a
- Media Card (SD)
One SODIMM Slot
Noble Lock Slot
Bluetooth 4.0 standard; optional external USB Modem
Multi-Touchpad with integrated scrolling & gestures
No Optical Drive Included (supports external USB optical drives sold separately)
Tablet stand mode: Transition the tablet to an upright position so you can play games, video conference, scroll through songs, watch movies.
Tent mode: Watch the news, the game or catch up on your shows with your Inspiron 11 in a hands-free easel position that supports full touch interaction.
Laptop mode: With a full-sized keyboard, create presentations, edit spreadsheets, reply to emails faster or knock out school projects.
Excellent battery life: Go longer between charges and spend more time away from the outlet doing what matters. Up to 7 hours*.
More storage: Available solid-state drive (SSD) options provide longer battery life, quicker responsiveness, quieter performance and improved shock resistance compared to conventional hard drives.
Thin and light: This compact 2-in-1 weighs only 3.3 pounds* and measures under an inch thin at only 19.4mm, so it’s lightweight enough to carry with you.
Memory keeper: With 4GB of memory, multitaskers can keep multiple apps open at the same time. Switch between work and play seamlessly without slowing down your Inspiron 11.
Long-range WiFi: Stay connected while you’re out and about with the latest WiFi for long-range wireless performance – perfect for fast downloads on the go.
Software that simplifies: Access the files you need when you’re away from home or office with 20GB of free Dropbox cloud storage for 12 months and PocketCloud 2.0 for one device.
Whether you’re mixing or streaming, Waves MaxxAudio™ delivers professional audio that’s just what you need to take your movies, music and presentations to the next level. Dual noise-cancelling microphones filter out background noise while you chat online so you can concentrate on catching up.
Plenty of ports
It’s easy to connect to your other devices via HDMI, which allows you to link up your Inspiron 11 to another monitor or TV for even better resolution. A USB 3.0 port and SD media card reader save you time on large file transfers to external devices like hard drives, cameras or video recorders.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
In for the long haul: Systems undergo at least 10,000 hours of highly accelerated life testing to ensure it’s ready for the real world.
Dell Sleeve - 12"
Dell Wireless Travel Mouse – WM524
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure*. When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Dell ProSupport* provides direct access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges 24x7. Plus, Dell SupportAssist technology remotely monitors PCs and tablets, provides notifications for issues that arise and automatically creates a case to resolve them. When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.