Easy-to-use comprehensive integrated mobile management.
The Dell™ KACE™ K3000 Mobile Management Appliance offers mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) for both corporate-owned as well as personal mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones.
- Deploy corporate and personal mobile devices quickly with single-step secure setup
- Know and understand who is accessing business data with a complete inventory of tablets and smartphones
- Manage and push corporate applications so users can stay connected and up to date
- Secure corporate content through passcode enforcement, enterprise wipe and factory reset, so IT can secure data and even disable lost or stolen devices
- Apply IT security policies to all devices in a consistent way, ensuring that corporate content is safe and secure
- View all devices including tablets and smartphones through a single intuitive web-based console, via integration with the Dell KACE K1000 Management Appliance
Complete information on Dell KACE Systems Management Appliances can be found here.
Easy to use, comprehensive and affordable
Dell KACE K3000 Mobile Management Appliances offer mobile management capabilities that cut down the complexities in managing tablets and smartphones by simplifying and automating routine tasks through an easy-to-use, comprehensive and affordable appliance with a next-generation web-based console.
Easy to use
With the K3000 you can perform inventory assessments, provisioning, application management, mobile device security and policy enforcement.
These all-in-one appliances offer plug-and-play deployment onto your LAN. Absolutely no up-front customization or programming effort is required. Once connected, you’re ready to begin deploying systems. And after a system is deployed, Dell KACE Deployment Appliances can make recovery of a failed system quick and easy.
Centralized administrationWith a centralized point of command, deployment and recovery tasks can be carried out more easily than ever.
- An easy to use web-based console can be accessed via any device using a supported browser
- You can manage both corporate-owned and personal tablets and smartphones
- Integration with the KACE K1000 Management Appliance includes single sign on, fast switching and viewing of K3000 inventory from the K1000