The first asset management appliance for small business.
This product is currently unavailable. Please find our recommendation for a comparable system below.
The affordable Dell KACE M300 Asset Management Appliance can help save you time and money through hands off management of PC hardware and software across your small-business network.
- Save time: Reduce the time you spend locating systems and determining configurations.
- Save money: Identify software licenses that aren’t in use and renew only those you need.
- Improve IT services and security: Simplify troubleshooting and enforce uniform configuration policies.
Complete information on Dell KACE Systems Management Appliances can be found here.
Powerful, affordable and simpleBridge the gap between “barebones” and “enterprise-class” asset management solutions with the Dell KACE™ M300—the appliance designed specifically for small business.
- Simplified deployment
Once the Dell KACE M300 is deployed, it begins to work immediately. It can quickly reduce the strain on IT resources and help maximize use of existing hardware resources.
- Simplified tracking
The compact Dell KACE M300 continuously tracks all assets across your network. Say goodbye to manual tracking of hardware inventory and software licenses.
- Simplified software license compliance
Maintain the integrity of your network through dynamic software monitoring, while helping to avoid the potential fines that could arise from a software audit.
Take the pain out of hardware management.The Dell KACE M300 Asset Management Appliance streamlines hardware management duties and brings new efficiencies to your IT team.
Typically, manual management has been a tedious and time-consuming process. It involved a great deal of interaction with the hardware itself, which required a trip to each desk in a facility, interrupting someone else’s work. And manual tracking methods, such as spreadsheets, were susceptible to errors.
Now you can have an accurate, centralized view of your PC hardware assets through the M300’s web-based dashboard. And you can rely on its inventory assessment capabilities to optimize many processes:
- Take an instant inventory of all PCs and servers connected to your network.
- Track down rogue devices.
- Identify unused or underutilized equipment to help fully utilize your PC inventory and prevent unnecessary purchases.