Thin, light, powerful and beautiful
TOUCH: Combine Windows 8.1 Pro with touch for a more versatile business travel companion. Includes WiGig wireless docking ability. Price includes optional ProSupport ($75 value).
Slim design, premium materials and wireless docking
Get down to business with an Ultrabook™ that features an optional 14" touchscreen display and a beautiful design.
- The thin (21 mm) Latitude 14 has a starting weight of just 3.6 lb (1.63kg) with a 3-cell battery* and comes standard with sleek, durable aluminum, soft-touch finishes and a powder-coated base.
- Underneath the surface is a Tri-metal™ chassis designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD-810G testing.
- Along with Windows 8 come optional touchscreen capability and a carbon-fiber-backed display with edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™.
Packed with performance
Low-voltage 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processor options along with Windows 8 Pro allow you to work on big jobs with ease.
- Windows 8 with optional touchscreen capability allows you to multitask with a swipe, tap or drag of your fingers.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
Latitude 14 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, strong authentication and leading-edge malware prevention.
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption. DDP | E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes. .
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
Easily manage your entire Latitude fleet with exceptional integrated management capabilities and options.
- Remotely manage and update your Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology. *
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.
Dell touch-enabled displays offer an optimal viewing experience, touch sensitivity, brightness and durability with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™. Strength, beauty and confidence – just three more things that make the Latitude 14 7000 Series a great partner in business.
Complete your new Latitude with a protective case, an adapter for easy connections to an external monitors and a compact travel projector for presentations. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Designed for laptops with up to 14" screens, this premium leather case offers convenient storage and protection.
Connect a VGA monitor or projector to the Mini Display Port on your Dell system.
This compact projector is sized for the road, yet packs HDMI, VGA and USB ports, and support for 720p HD resolution.
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.*When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
- 4th gen Intel® Core™ i5-4310U Processor (2.0GHz, 3M cache)
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit English
- 14.0 FHD (1920x1080) Touch Display with WiGig Technology
- 256GB Mobility Solid State Dr
- Intel® Integrated HD 4400 Graphics
- No Mobile Broadband Card
- No Security Software
- 3 Year Hardware Service with In-Home/Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis*
- 3.6 lbs
4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™
Dell Latitude is the world’s most manageable vPro-enabled laptop, with Dell-unique vPro extensions.