For business-class security and reliability
The world’s most secure, most manageable and most reliable business-class laptops with outstanding support for your end-users.
Compare the full breadth of our Latitude portfolio designed to meet the needs of any mobile professional.
- Latitude 7000 SeriesElite business-class laptops built for ultimate mobility without any compromise to productivity. Featuring a premium design, longer battery life and business essential security features.
- Latitude 5000 SeriesLaptops engineered for ultimate productivity with multiple performance options. Featuring various screen sizes, graphics options, legacy ports and expandability opportunities.
- Latitude 3000 SeriesSecure, easily managed and reliable laptops, designed for small and growing businesses with strong performance for everyday productivity.
- Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-112.5" 2-in-1 for getting down to business with laptop power, tablet flexibility and premium materials with accessories for mobile professionals.
- Latitude Education SeriesPurpose-built for education.
- Latitude Rugged SeriesBuilt for real-world performance and security in the harshest of environments.
You asked, we listened
With an increasingly mobile work schedule, your need for a system that will stay active throughout the day without weighing you down has become mandatory. That’s why we created our new Latitudes with all day battery life and a thinner, lighter frame and versatile docking options to keep you as productive as ever.
World’s most secure business-class laptops
Only Dell offers comprehensive encryption, leading authentication and leading-edge malware prevention from a single source. Dell Data Protection (DDP) solutions are designed to help you protect end-user data wherever it goes and make it easy to centrally manage endpoint security and compliance. Your users can work with the tools they know and love without interruption or compromised performance.
Have power, will travel
The Dell Power Companion provides significant extra battery life for greater productivity on the go. Lightweight and compact, this handy device powers Latitudes, as well as up to two smartphones, tablets or other USB-enabled devices. Keep working for up to 28 hours and 2 minutes of battery life on Latitude 14 5000 Series with Dell Power Companion*.
Flexible docking options
Dell Dock | WD15
Power your Latitude and connect to up to two Full HD displays and other peripheral devices with a single DisplayPort™ over USB Type C cable.
Dell Dock with Monitor Stand | DS1000
Create a simplified workspace with an integrated dock and monitor stand, accessing dual FHD displays via USB-C connection from your Latitude.
Dell Wireless Dock
Wirelessly expand your workspace with Intel® WiGig and connect to multiple accessories and displays.
Expert help from ProSupport Plus
Your business doesn’t have time for downtime, so our support service is here to help. With ProSupport Plus you get 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers to provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for accidental damage, and the return of replaced hard drives to ensure your data stays secure. Dell will even send onsite support when necessary, to ensure repairs are completed quickly and easily.