The flexibility of a tablet. The power of a laptop.
Have it all: The convenience of a touch screen tablet, the power of an enterprise-grade laptop and a large display. Whether at your desk or on the move, the Latitude™ XT3 lets you work almost anywhere.
- Windows 7 Professional
- High light, low light or no light: Stay productive in the office or in the field with a large, 13.3" auto-bright HD display and backlit keyboard option.
- No compromises: Get the mobility and flexibility of a tablet without sacrificing the power of an enterprise-class laptop.
- Easy integration: Use your existing Latitude E-Family docking stations, power adapters, media modules and extended battery slice.
The screen that’s also the perfect workspaceWindows 7 Professional
Whether you’re working indoors or outside, the Latitude XT3 offers an ideal balance between usable workspace and mobility. Multiple input options, wide viewing angles and a large multi-touch screen enable you to work where and how you like.
- Picture-perfect clarity: View your work in stunning detail with the 13.3" high-definition (HD) LCD.
- Right in any light: Enjoy easy viewing in sunlight with the optional outdoor-viewing screen.
- Let your fingers do the work: Enjoy maximum usability with four-finger touch control, touchpad, trackstick and mouse input capabilities.
An outstanding performer that fits right in
Just because it’s advanced doesn’t mean it’s complicated. The Latitude XT3’s durable, innovative design fits into your existing Latitude E-Family environment for streamlined integration and management.
Work confidently knowing your Latitude XT3 has strong magnesium alloy reinforcements behind each corner and a spill-resistant keyboard. Its Tri-metal™ design stands up to tough defense-grade, MIL-STD-810G testing.
Change from laptop to tablet mode quickly and easily with a new bi-directional hinge that enables you to rotate the XT3 screen left-to-right or right-to-left.
Designed for easy upgrades, the XT3 offers an easy-access door for simplified memory expansion and is customizable with external hard drives, optical drives and media modules.
- Chipset Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 13.3” HD (1366x768) Wide Viewing Angle LED, Daylight Viewable, Pen & Touch
13.3” HD (1366x768) Wide Viewing Angle Reduced Glare LED, Pen & Touch
- Optical Drive Options DVD+/-RW via XT3 Media Base or E-Modular Bay II
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options*:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphone
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45); USB 2.0 (3) – 1 USB/eSATA combo, Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack, IEEE 1394, Memory card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard, Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI, 1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots, SmartCard Reader and optional Fingerprint Reader
Input Device Options
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
Multi-touch Screen and Pen
Dimensions & Weight*:
Width: 12.7” / 323.0mm
Height: 1.2” / 30.9mm
Depth: 8.7” / 221.7mm
Target Starting weight: 4.46lbs / 2.02kg (with 6-cell battery)
- 65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
6-cell (44Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (76Wh) Lithium Ion Extended battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
- Intel® vPro™Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
Designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™* starts with a service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus 'how-to' support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server®, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
Additional Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|International Onsite Service* provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized Onsite Options allow you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Asset Management and Protection help protect sensitive data.|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and Set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell™ Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell-Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customer to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offer safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
A 4 star rating by jpOHIO : "... This is a perfect fix with performance, weight, touch, and productivity. It works well with Windows 8, but Windows 7 will be fine too. The keyboard is VERY comfortable, and overall very nice to touch...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ..." Read full review