Save space. Ease your budget.
Reduce costs and clutter with this affordable all-in-one desktop, offering high performance in a simple, compact design with optional touch screen and up to Windows 8 Pro.
The right fit at an affordable priceFrom the classroom to the office, the OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one offers a cost-effective, space-saving desktop PC that easily integrates into your environment.
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position with flexible VESA mounting options.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse
High performance for a productivity boost
Take on your challenging assignments with a high-performance OptiPlex featuring powerful Intel® Core™ processors.
- Boost productivity with up to 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Core™ i5 processors.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Easily run multiple programs simultaneously with up to 8GB memory.*
- Accelerate your video performance with optional AMD discrete graphics.
Collaboration friendlyCommunicate, collaborate and share across your entire office or campus with a full set of features to help you connect and interact.
- Connect using Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet (GbE).
- Easily set up VoIP using the integrated front microphone and headphone mini jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0.
- Communicate face-to-face with an optional high-definition (HD) camera, Microsoft Lync and Lync-certified headsets.
Exceptional manageabilityKeep IT running smoothly and your desktops under control with powerful management features.
- Easily deploy and manage your PCs with Dell driver packs and configuration tools.
- Reduce costs to set up, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated update packages and Dell KACE systems management appliances.
Help ensure extended stability in your IT environment with long lifecycles and with help from comprehensive service and support options.
- Manage transitions with ease, thanks to long product lifecycles.
- Work confidently knowing you have an expert technician available 24x7 online or by phone for unexpected hardware and software issues with optional Dell ProSupport.*
- Simplify deployments and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
Integrated solutions for security and control
Enhance the security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with flexible, easily managed solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers centralized and automated management to help reduce administration time and costs.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing can improve service delivery to your desktops and help safeguard your data.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 3011 all-in-oneComplete your OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one with a wireless keyboard and mouse, external hard drive or color laser printer. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Free yourself from cable clutter with a wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
Store your photos, movies and files on a lightweight, portable hard drive and transfer data quickly with USB 3.0
Boost productivity with a multifunction color printer featuring excellent print quality, time-saving features and low cost per page.
- Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core
Intel® Core™ i3 Dual Core
Pentium® Dual Core
Celeron® Dual Core
- Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit
Windows 7 Professional SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit
- 2 SODIMM slots; Non-ECC dual-channel 1600MHz DDR3 or DDR3L SDRAM, supports 2GB and 4GB DIMMs, up to 8GB total
- Intel® B75 Express Chipset
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2500 (i3 and i5 processors); Integrated Intel® HD Graphics on Pentium® Dual Core and Celeron® Dual Core; supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
- Hard Disk Drives: up to 1TB*
Optional Solid State Hybrid
Optional No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
- Removable Media
Dell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Optional optical disk drives
- Integrated Realtek RTL8151GD Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000; optional wireless 802.11n card
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- System Dimensions without stand
(H x W x D) Inches / (cm)
Min. System Weight with stand (lbs/kg)
12.7 x 20.0 x 2.5/
(32.3 x 50.7 x 6.3)
15.3 / 7.0
12.7 x 20.0 x 2.6/
(32.3 x 50.7 x 6.6)
17.9 / 8.1
2 External USB 3.0 ports (side), 4 External USB 2.0 ports (rear); 4 Internal USB 2.0 ports; 1 Serial port; 1 RJ-45; 1 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 1 Line-out (side)
Stand Depth inches / (cm)
8.7 / (22)
Stand Weight (lbs/kg)
3.31 / 1.5
Number of Bays
1 internal 3.5”
1 half-mini PCIe connector (WLAN)
20” WLED, 1600x900 HD+ resolution with anti-glare coating; optional projected capacitive Touchscreen with glossy coating
- Keyboards: Dell USB Entry Keyboard, optional Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard and Dell Wireless Keyboard
Mouse: Dell USB Optical Mouse, optional Dell Laser Mouse and Dell Wireless Mouse (bundled with Dell Wireless Keyboard)
Audio Speakers: Internal Dell audio speaker (standard)
Fixed 1280x720 webcam (0.92 MP)
- In-Band Systems Management
- Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Environmental & Regulatory Standards
Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law , South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service
- 180W power adapter; ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport™ for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|Speed of response||Protection||Premium proactive|
Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service with 6-hour hardware repair – Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast
Specialized on-site options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
Data management and protection
Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:
Proactive maintenance - Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange™, Virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for End Users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel AMT and Intel vPro Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation; preconfigured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services
With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.