Productivity at your fingertips.
Sleek and powerful, with a space-saving design, the touch-optional OptiPlex 9020 AIO enhances workforce productivity and collaboration – a winning combination in a single package.
Business-class controlEasily control the entire desktop fleet and keep your business running smoothly with the most manageable all-in-one desktop featuring Intel® vPro™ and Dell unique extensions.
- Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Protect data from desktop to the cloudProtect your data no matter where it resides — from desktop to mobile to the cloud — with comprehensive security and encryption solutions.
- Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
- Control access to systems and information with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
- Tighten security with integrated hardware such as self-encrypted drives and user-authentication options.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
- Physically secure your system with a lock slot, lockable port cover and lockable tabletop stand mount.
High performance for optimal productivityTackle your most demanding tasks with our most powerful OptiPlex all-in-one desktop.
- Boost productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
- Available with Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8 Pro.
- Select the optional 23" (58.4 cm) edge-to-edge multi-touch screen.
- Store plenty of data and access it quickly with hard drive, solid-state drive (SSD) or high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options.
- Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory.*
- Accelerate your video performance with optional discrete graphics.
Connect, communicate and collaborateCommunicate, collaborate and share across your entire organization with a full set of features to help you connect and interact.
- Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
- Easily set up VoIP communications with integrated front microphone and headphone mini-jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
- Communicate face-to-face with optional Full HD camera, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
- Make on-screen sharing easy with the panel’s wide viewing angle. Add a second monitor for dual-screen functionality.
Long-term stability and supportThe durable OptiPlex 9020 All-In-One is designed to stand the test of time and has a long product lifecycle, helping you maintain stability within your IT environment.
- Continue to work through heavy use with an OptiPlex system that is subjected to highly accelerated life testing.
- Manage transitions with confidence and help improve IT planning with a long product lifecycle.
Business-class support and service
Work confidently knowing you have access to comprehensive service and support. With Dell ProSupport* and Dell services, IT can focus on business priorities.
- Get 24x7 help from an expert engineer with optional Dell ProSupport, online or by phone, for assistance with unexpected hardware and software issues.
- Simplify your deployment and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
The right fit for your workspaceSeamlessly integrate your space-saving all-in-one into any office environment and deploy on virtually any desk.
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position using the optional articulated stand.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options. The All-in-One model is one of four OptiPlex chassis designs.
Integrated solutions to protect and manageMaximize the efficiency, security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing helps you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
Environmentally consciousHelp lower your power consumption and reduce your environmental footprint with a highly efficient OptiPlex all-in-one desktop.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance and EPEAT registration provide assurance that your OptiPlex is energy smart.
- An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Choose your accessories
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 9020 all-in-oneComplete your OptiPlex 9020 all-in-one with a wireless keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and color laser printer. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell KM632 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Free yourself from cable clutter with a wireless keyboard and mouse comb
Dell 500GB External Hard Drive
Store your photos, movies and files on a lightweight, portable hard drive and transfer data quickly with USB 3.0.
Dell C3765dnf Color Laser Printer
Boost productivity with a multifunction color printer featuring excellent print quality, time-saving features and low cost per page.
- Intel® 4th generation Core™ i7/i5 Quad Core, i3 Dual Core and Pentium® Dual Core
- Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 64 bit
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit
Windows 7 Professional SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32 bit
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit
- Intel® Q87 Express Chipset
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600; supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
- Hard Disk Drives: up to 1TB
Supports Hybrid, Opal SED FIPS, and Solid State Drive
No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
- Dell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Supports optional optical disc drives
- Integrated Intel® I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000; supports optional wireless 802.11n card and optional 802.11m wireless card with Bluetooth
Note, the integrated Intel connection is required to support Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Intel® vPro Technology (iAMT 9.x) including Dell unique vPro extensions; Intel® Standard Manageability; No Out of Band Systems Management
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered*, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law , South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
- 200W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified, Active PFC
- Non-touch system
System Dimensions (w/o stand)(H x W x D) cm / Inches : 38.6 x 57.4 x 6.8 / 15.2 x 22.6 x 2.7 Min.
System Weight (kg / lbs ): 7.6 / 16.8
Stand Depth cm / inches : 22 /8.7
Stand Weight (kg / lbs ): 2.4 / 5.28
Type:Optional, fixed 2.0 MP webcam with sliding door
System Dimensions (w/o stand)(H x W x D) cm / Inches : 38.6 x 57.4 x 7.2/ 15.2 x 22.6 x 2.8 Min.
System Weight (kg / lbs ): 9.44 / 20.8
Stand: Articulating Stand
Stand Depth cm / inches : 25 / 9.84
Stand Weight (kg / lbs ): 3 / 6.6
Type: Optional, tilting 2.0MP webcam
4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 side, 2 rear) and 4 External USB 2.0 ports; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 2 PS/2; 1 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (1 side for headphone/1 rear for speaker)
Dell Entry Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel Analog:
Dell E1713S, E1913S, E1913, E1912H, E2013H, E2213, E2213H
Dell Professional Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel:
Dell P1913S, P1913. P2012H, P2212H, P2312H
Keyboards: Dell USB Entry Keyboard, Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard, Dell Smart Card Keyboard, Dell Wireless KeyboardMouse: Dell USB Optical Mouse, Dell Laser Mouse, Dell Wireless Mouse (bundled with Dell Wireless Keyboard)
Audio Speakers: Internal Dell audio speaker (standard)
58.4cm (23) WLED, 1920x1080 FHD resolution with anti-glare coating; optional projected capacitive touchscreen with glossy coating
Type : Optional, fixed 2.0 MP webcam with sliding door
Type : Optional, tilting 2.0MP webcam
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport™ for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|Speed of response||Protection||Premium proactive|
Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service with 6-hour hardware repair – Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast
Specialized on-site options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
Data management and protection
Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:
Proactive maintenance - Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange™, Virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for End Users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel AMT and Intel vPro Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation; preconfigured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services
With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.