Power meets manageability.
Power and dependability in a small size that can be placed vertically or horizontally.
High performance for demanding jobsBreeze through your toughest jobs with our most powerful OptiPlex desktop.
- Boost productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
- Select Windows 8 Pro or Windows 7 Professional and power up a desktop that is ready to work, right from the start.
- Store plenty of data and access it quickly with hard drive, solid-state drive (SSD) or high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options.
- Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 32GB of high-bandwidth Double Data Rate 3 (DDR3) memory.*
- Multitask with up to three displays and accelerate your graphics performance with optional discrete graphics.
Business-class controlEasily manage the entire desktop fleet and keep your business running smoothly with exceptional, integrated manageability features.
- Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel vPro extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Data protection from desktop to the cloudProtect your data no matter where it resides — from desktop to mobile to the cloud — with comprehensive security and encryption solutions.
- Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
- Control access to systems and data with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
- Tighten security with self-encrypted drive and user-authentication options.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
Connectivity for easy collaborationCollaborate and share data efficiently with colleagues across your organization with fast connectivity and communications features.
- Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
- Easily set up VoIP communications with headphone mini-jacks, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
Flexible configurations for your workspaceSeamlessly integrate your PC into any office environment and work on virtually any size desk. OptiPlex 9020 desktops offer flexibility with a range of chassis sizes.
- Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options, including three different chassis sizes and a space-saving all-in-one design.
- Conserve valuable workspace with the ultrasmall form factor chassis — one of the smallest business desktops available with an internal power supply.
- Provide room for legacy PCI cards with the OptiPlex 9020 mini tower chassis.
- Minimize desktop clutter with Dell’s wireless keyboards and mice.
Integrated solutions to protect and manageMaximize the efficiency, security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing help you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
Environmentally consciousHelp lower your power use and reduce your environmental footprint with highly efficient OptiPlex desktops.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance, EPEAT registration and efficient power supplies provide assurance that your OptiPlex is designed for efficiency.
- An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 9020Complete your OptiPlex 9020 with a widescreen monitor and a dual monitor stand. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen Monitor
Display over a billion colors in crystal-clear, Full HD resolution of 1920x1200.
Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve
productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4570 Processor (Quad Core, 3.20GHz Turbo, 6MB, w/ HD Graphics 4600)
- Windows 7 Professional English/French 64bit (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro License and Media)
- No Monitor Selected
- 500GB 3.5inch SATA (7.200 RPM) Hard Drive
- Intel® Integrated Graphics
- No Anti-Virus SW
- 3 Year Basic Hardware Service with 3 Year NBD Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis*
- 8X DVD+/-RW Drive
- Small Form Factor
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport™ for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|Speed of response||Protection||Premium proactive|
Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service with 6-hour hardware repair – Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast
Specialized on-site options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
Data management and protection
Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:
Proactive maintenance - Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange™, Virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for End Users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel AMT and Intel vPro Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation; preconfigured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services
With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.