Robust and secure performer for the efficient office
Fast print speeds, low cost per page and high reliability combined in the Dell™ B3460dn printer — an ideal mono printing solution for medium-size businesses.
- Professional quality prints at fast speeds.
- Reliable and affordable with a low cost per page .
- Essential network security features to protect your data.
Advanced performance and productivityThe Dell™ B3460dn mono laser printer delivers your print jobs quickly and efficiently with high-performance processing and advanced connectivity.
- Get professional quality prints at fast print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm*) (letter)/ 47 ppm (A4) and first print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity enables past data transfers while the optional External Wireless Adaptor* enables wireless printing*.
- A powerful 800MHz dual-core processor and large 256MB* onboard memory processor enable fast data processing.
- Save 50 percent of paper usage with automatic two-sided printing.
- Print directly from your Android™ mobile with Dell Mobile Print*.
Robust, expandable and affordableYour organization needs a printer that can handle your work load now and into the future. The Dell B3460dn features expandability capabilities that handle the big jobs.
- With high duty cycle* of up to 1,00,000 maximum pages per month, the Dell B3460dn is ideal for the high-volume printing demands of a medium-sized business.
- Minimize downtime and keep printing costs low with the extra high capacity 20,000-page toner cartridge*.
- Upgrade to wireless networking with the optional external wireless adapter (sold separately).
- Expand paper capacity with the optional 550-sheet drawer (sold separately) for a maximum paper capacity of up to 2,300 sheets (with purchase of 3 optional trays, sold separately).
Advanced security featuresProtect your organization’s valuable data and network with robust security features designed to let you confidently be productive.
- Gain peace of mind with essential network security features designed to protect your data. The Dell B3460dn supports SNMPv3, while the optional wireless card supports WPA2.0 and 802.1X wireless security.
- Protect confidential information with Confidential Print, which requires a PIN for retrieval of printed sensitive documents.
- Control local and remote access to specific menus or disable functions entirely using Access Control.
- Physically lock the printer with a Kensington Lock. You can also use the optional lockable paper tray to protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterhead or checks (optional tray sold separately).
Intuitive design and simple management
The Dell B3460dn printer makes operation and management easy with simple settings and a comprehensive printer management utility.
- Easily navigate and adjust menu settings with the intuitive 2.4 inch LCD.
- Use the Embedded Web Server (EWS) for easy remote management.
- Monitor, manage and create reports for all Dell printers on your network with the Dell OpenManage™ Printer Manager (OMPM) utility.
- Eliminate the clutter on your PCs and streamline driver management with Dell Open Printer Driver (OPD).
Service and support you deserve
Keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running to the maximum with technical support that is just a phone call away.
The Dell™ Toner Management System alerts you when it is time to reorder. Choose from standard up to 2,500 page toner, or the high-yield up to 8,500 page toner, or the extra-high up to 20,000 page toner*.
•1-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 1-year Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service