Adds up to 16.48 Teraflops of Computational Power to your Data Center
Organizations looking for greater computational speed for oil and gas exploration, scientific research, climate simulation, gaming and other compute-intensive tasks.
Problem Solver Extraordinaire
If you're looking for oil, predicting the weather or just trying to develop a more lifelike computer game, the PowerEdge™ C410x specializes in value-added performance.
- Tons of horsepower — 16 PCIe slots for massive general-purpose graphics processing unit (GPGPU) calculations
- Lots of options — Supports up to eight host connections to up to 16 GPU cards for maximum flexibility
- Super-fast results — 4x the PCIe slots per server than competing PCIe expansion chassis
Extreme Number CruncherBy populating the PowerEdge™ C410x with GPU PCIe cards, you can turn your servers into computing powerhouses that can satisfy your never-ending quest for customizable speed.
- Up to 16.48 teraflops — x16 PCIe lanes allocated to a host interface connection means up to 16,480 gigaflops of parallel calculating power at your disposal.
- First with the most — The PowerEdge C410x is the first PCIe enclosure of its kind with up to 16 slots in one chassis.
- Multiple configurations — Mix and match PCIe devices to set the right ratio for maximum application performance.
The PowerEdge C410x PCIe expansion chassis is qualified for NVIDIA® Tesla™ compute modules, as well as for use with the PowerEdge C6100 server.
Easy to own and operate
The PowerEdge™ C410x PCIe expansion chassis is designed to concentrate tremendous computer power in a simple, scalable format that brings improved space-, weight- and cost-efficiency to your data center.
The PowerEdge C410x is a 3U expansion chassis designed to save space and weight.
A dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) management port notifies you of voltage and temperature variations and any other system issues that may need attention.
Hot-add PCIe slots, hot-pluggable fans and redundant power supplies stretch system uptime and enable on-the-fly servicing.
GPU & Chassis
- 3U rack mount
PCI Express (PCIe) Modules
- Up to 16 available slots, 10 front, 6 rear x16 slots
PCIe Form Factors
- Half-height/half-length and full-height/half-length, up to 225W per module passively cooled PCIe modules are only available with cards installed.
- 8 PCIe 2.0 x 16 iPASS ports
PCIe Cards Supported
- NVIDIA® Tesla™ M2075, M2090, K10 and K20
- On-board BMC
Dedicated management port
- 4 x 1400W hot-plug, high-efficiency power supplies
- N + 1 power supply redundancy
- Maximum draw of 3600W
- Shared redundant cooling with high-efficiency hot-plug 92mm fans
Host Interface Card (HIC)
- NVIDIA single-port HIC
Note: NVIDIA dual-port HIC not supported on the PowerEdge C6100 due to card form factor
Host Interface Card (HIC) Form Factor
- Low profile, PCIe x 16 Gen 2, single port
- 6.6” x 2.713”
- 9.74W per HIC
- 2.0m iPASS cable
Validated Host Platforms
- PowerEdge C6145 and C6220
Note: Other PowerEdge servers that support/qualify the NVIDIA HIC single port card could support the PowerEdge C410x with spread spectrum clocking turned off.
- IT Consulting Services
- Rack Integration (U.S. only)
- Server and Storage Deployment
- Support Services
Dell is dedicated to simplifying IT, and Dell™ Services can help you manage the complexities of growing and maintaining your hyperscale, high-performance and cloud computing data center environments. Dell’s broad portfolio of planning, implementation and support services can help accelerate your IT initiatives, so you can grow your business.
PowerEdge™ C Services are tailored to complement how you manage your data center. Options include:
- Infrastructure Consulting Services — helping you optimize your data center.
- Custom Rack Integration Services — helping to quickly add to your compute capacity.
- Support Services — helping to ensure your data center stays running at the highest efficiency.
- Expert-level Tech Support — providing fast and comprehensive troubleshooting and dispatch.
Whatever the situation, Dell can help you break through complexity by providing services and solutions to meet your exact data center needs.
Infrastructure Consulting Services
Dell's global infrastructure consulting services utilize skilled solution architects, innovative tools, automated analysis and our own intellectual property to give you rapid insight into the root causes of unnecessary complexity. We seek better answers than traditional service models, based on our belief that solving problems should not need armies of people. Our strategy is to help customers quickly identify high-impact, short-duration projects that deliver ROI and free up resources to obtain competitive advantage. The result is practical, action-oriented plans with specific, predictable, measurable outcomes.
Available Dell consulting services for the PowerEdge C server line include:
- DC Planning and Management
- Cloud Consulting
- High-Performance and Cloud Computing Strategy
- IT Strategy and Planning
- Facilities Efficiency
- Server Virtualization and Platform Optimization
- Data Management
- Supply Chain
Dell configuration and deployment services don't follow the traditional one-size-fits-all approach. They're modular, so you get to choose what you need for your business. Through features such as flexible deployment options, configuration services and recycling services, we've got what you need, when you need it.
Our factory, remote and on-site installation services make efficient use of time by speeding up activities such as configuration and deployment, allowing you to focus more on improving your business.
Dell’s recycling service helps you dispose of computer equipment and materials in a manner that follows EPA guidelines, and keeps your data center environment clean.
Suggested Dell configuration and deployment services for the PowerEdge C server line include:
- Hardware Configuration Services
- Custom BIOS Setting
- Rack Design Validation
- Rack Integration and Deployment
- On-site Installation
- Asset Recovery
Dell support services are a comprehensive, configurable suite of service solutions designed to simplify and optimize your data center environment. Data center support services address everyday and unique IT challenges through options that maximize system uptime and are backed by global command centers and expert centers around the world.
Suggested Dell support services for the PowerEdge C server line include:
- Basic Support (Next Business Day)
- ProSupport™ for IT (Next Business Day or Same Day)
- IT Advisory Services
- Multivendor Hardware Support
- On-site Parts
- Dell Online Self Dispatch
- Keep Your Hard Drive
- Specialized On-site Services
- Remote Advisory Services for Virtualization
Dell™ PowerEdge C servers are available with certified software from Dell partners to create optimized, fully-supported solutions that include hardware, software, service and support. These offerings include powerful solutions for new big data and cloud computing instances.
Dell Apache Hadoop Solution
Leverage Hadoop to process massive application datasets. The Dell | Cloudera® solution combines Dell servers, Crowbar software framework and networking components with Cloudera’s Distribution, including Apache Hadoop (CDH) as well as management tools, training, technology support and professional services. This Dell Apache Hadoop Solution gives you a one-stop shop for deploying, managing and scaling a Hadoop cluster.
The Dell OpenStack-Powered Cloud Solution
Stand up an OpenStack cloud in hours instead of days. This massively scalable open source Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud solution leverages OpenStack™ cloud software on Dell PowerEdge C servers and switches, Crowbar software framework, Dell OpenStack expertise, service and support. It’s open, compatible with other systems and gives you the freedom to build the cloud of your dreams.
The Dell Cloud Solution for Web Applications
Take the guesswork out of building and running efficient public and private clouds with a turnkey cloud solution. The Dell Cloud Solution for Web Applications brings together optimized Dell hardware, Joyent software and joint services, so you can easily and quickly deploy and manage an elastic, on-demand cloud infrastructure with confidence, with as little or as much outside support as you want along the way.
Dell Solution Services
Whether you need help with strategy and deployment, require IT or business consulting, or want to explore managed services that take the load off your IT staff, turn to Dell services for expert advice and world-class support for your data center environment.