Accelerate with flexibility and density.
Drive the most demanding HPC, data visualization and rendering workloads with a flexible, dense 1U rack server optimized for GPUs and co-processors.
- Up to 2x Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
- Intel® C612 Series Chipset
- DDR4 DIMMs at up to 2400MT/s; 16 DIMM slots: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
- Up to 2 x 1.8” SATA SSD boot drives
Optional data drive tray supports up to 4 x 2.5” SAS/SATA drives
Optional 12Gb/s SAS and 6Gb/s SATA (with PERC9 card)
- Up to 2x PCIe 3.0 low-profile adapters (back)
Support for InfiniBand® EDR, FDR and NVIDIA® GPUDIRECT
Optional 96-lane PCIe 3.0 switch for certain accelerator configurations
4 x16 PCIe slots (front) for the GPU
- Optional internal controller: PERC H330, H730, H730P and H810
- 2x 1GbE
- 1100W, 1600W, 2000W hot-plug PSU; redundant PSU (1+1) option available
- Redundant power supply units (PSUs)
Hot-plug boot drives
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
- Systems management:
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade), 8GB vFlash media (upgrade),16GB vFlash media (upgrade), iDRAC Quick Sync
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Certain configurations may require inlet air temperatures below 25°C
- H: 4.31 cm (1.69 in)
W: 43.93 cm (17.29 in) without rack latches
D: 88.58 cm (34.87 in) back of rack latch to rear wall
Purpose-built acceleration solutionThe PowerEdge C4130 is an incredibly dense rack server designed to accelerate a range of demanding workloads including high-performance computing (HPC).
With up to four 300W double-width GPU accelerators or co-processors in just 1U of space — and with five unique configurations tailored to your needs — the C4130 delivers outstanding performance, flexibility and efficiency while reducing your space, cost and management requirements.
Meet your precise compute needsMatch your unique workload requirements with a balanced architecture offering a flexible combination of accelerator, processor, memory and I/O options.
- Scalable performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family (up to two processors), and up to 1TB* of DDR4 memory
- I/O flexibility with two rear PCIe 3.0 slots and support for InfiniBand FDR
- Multiple configuration options including support for up to four GPUs or co-processors, even with a single CPU*
Manage with ease
Simplify IT management tasks with innovative embedded management features built into your PowerEdge server.
Maximize availability and efficiencyGet performance with peace of mind thanks to a range of features that enhance your server's reliability, efficiency and ease of use.
- Optimized cooling, cabling and mechanicals help reduce leakage current and enable reliable accelerator performance.
- Fault-tolerant features such as redundant, hot-plug power supplies and fans help ensure availability.
- Energy-efficient components deliver outstanding performance per watt.
Dell ProSupport offers a suite of support services tailored to your business needs and resource strategy. For critical PowerEdge cloud solutions, we recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist or Dell ProSupport for comprehensive hardware and software support. For very large data center customers with a skilled support staff, we also offer ProSupport Flex for Data Center.
Dell PowerEdge C Services
Dell is dedicated to simplifying IT, and Dell™ Services can help you manage the complexities of growing and maintaining your hyperscale, high-performance and cloud computing data center environments. Dell’s broad portfolio of planning, implementation and support services can help accelerate your IT initiatives, so you can grow your business.
PowerEdge C Services are tailored to complement how you manage your data center. Options include:
- Consulting Services — Bring in experts and get it right, from the start.
- Deployment Services — Get new technology into production faster.
- Expert-level Tech Support — Critical, immediate support for critical systems.
- Support Tools — Prevent system downtime, increase productivity.
Whatever the situation, Dell can help you break through complexity by providing services and solutions to meet your exact data center needs.
Dell Consulting Services guide and facilitate PowerEdge cloud server integration with business needs. Our experts offer deep expertise in cloud, virtualization, disaster recovery and data center transformation. We take a holistic and collaborative approach, analyze your business objectives and leverage the right technologies to meet your requirements.
With growing interest in cloud and virtualization tools, Dell Consulting Services offers a Cloud Readiness Assessment, one of the best ways to understand current environments and the hardware you need to move from a physical/virtual environment to a cloud model.
Dell Enterprise Deployment Services
Get your new cloud server up and running quickly and efficiently. Dell provides end-to-end deployment services — from rack integration to configuration and implementation — so your staff can confidently adopt your new technology with as little effort as possible. For more information, please contact your Dell representative.
Dell Training Services
Dell Education Services offers PowerEdge Server training courses designed to help you achieve more with your hardware investment. The curriculum is designed in conjunction with the server development team, as well as Dell’s technical support team, to ensure that the training delivers the information and practical, hands-on skills you and your team need to confidently deploy, manage and maintain your Dell Server solution.
Dell Support Tools
Dell’s automated and self-service tools simplify your support experience and minimize your effort when Dell systems require service. Dell’s portfolio of tools and technologies drive productivity, ensure uptime and maximize performance.
Reduce support effort, maintain device health and prevent issues from turning costly with automated proactive support. SupportAssist features include:
- Remote monitoring
- Automated issue detection and notification
- Automated case creation and contact from Dell
Boost productivity by centralizing support-case and replacement-parts dispatch management with this self-service support tool. Available online in 11 languages, through a mobile application and via APIs (application programming interfaces), TechDirect makes issue resolution easy, convenient and flexible.