Multi-purpose, high-capacity value rack server
- Save 29% on select PowerEdge R510 storage through Dell Small Business!
- Get the highest level of dedicated service and support with Dell ProSupport 24/7/365
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R510 is a 2-Socket 2U rack server featuring advanced management capabilities, cost-effective RAID options, and an excellent balance of internal storage, redundancy and value in a compact chassis.
- Excellent internal storage capacity with up to 12 hard drives
- Choice of chassis configuration with 4, 8 or 12 hard drive options
- Advanced systems management availability available with Lifecycle Controller
- Compact 26” chassis depth: Ideal for space-constrained environments
Right Sized, Flexible Technology and Business Value
The R510 can serve the needs of small and medium businesses or corporate environments by providing an excellent platform for core business applications such as Microsoft® SQL Server® and Microsoft® Exchange.
- Advanced systems management capabilities
- Short and dense 24" chassis
- High availability and redundancy features
- Cost-effective RAID option
- Large amounts of internal storage capacity
Purposeful DesignThe PowerEdge™ R510 follows the 11th-generation PowerEdge portfolio behavioral specifications and features the same system design commonality and reliability true to the entire portfolio. All 11th-generation servers are built with user ease in mind.
Simplified Systems Management
The Lifecycle Controller is the engine for advanced embedded management that is delivered as part of the optional iDRAC Express or iDRAC Enterprise in the PowerEdge R510. The Lifecycle Controller helps to deliver faster server deployment and update capabilities from a bare-metal pre-operating system (OS) environment.
- The Lifecycle Controller is a chip that is integrated on the server. It helps to simplify administrator tasks by performing a complete set of provisioning functions such as system deployment, system updates, hardware configuration and diagnostics from a single intuitive interface called Unified Server Configurator (USC) in a pre-OS environment. This eliminates the need to use and maintain multiple pieces of disparate CD/DVD media.
- Also part of Dell's systems management portfolio is the Dell Management Console, part of Open Manage™ , which is included with every Dell server and provides IT managers with a single console view of their entire IT infrastructure.
- Intel® Xeon® E5630 2.53Ghz, 12M Cache,Turbo, HT, 1066MHz Max Mem
- No Operating System
- 12GB Memory (3x4GB), 1333MHz Dual Rank LVRDIMMs for 1 Processor, Optimized
- No RAID for SAS 6/iR and PERC H200 Controllers, x8 Chassis
- HD Multi-Select
- 3 Year ProSupport and NBD On-site Service*
- PE R510 Chassis for Up to Eight Hot Swap Hard Drives, LCD
- No Internal Optical Drive
Dell Global Services include a wide, customizable range of choices to simplify the assessment, design, implementation, management and maintenance of your IT environment and to help you transition from platform to platform.
Depending on your current business requirements and the level of service you want, we can provide you with factory, on-site, remote, modular and specialized services that fit your needs and budget. We’ll help you with a little or a lot — your choice — and provide you with access to our global resources such as our Global Command Centers.
Dell IT Consulting Services
Dell Global Infrastructure Consulting Services utilize skilled solution architects, innovative tools, automated analysis and our own intellectual property to give customers rapid insight into the root causes of unnecessary complexity. We seek better answers than traditional service models, based on our belief that solving problems should not need armies of people. Our strategy is to help customers quickly identify high-impact, short-duration projects that deliver returns on investment (ROI) and free up resources to obtain competitive advantage. The results are practical, action-oriented plans with specific, predictable, measurable outcomes. From Data Center optimization to server virtualization to Systems Management, our consulting services help you build a more efficient enterprise.
Dell Managed Services
Dell Managed Services are a modular set of lifecycle services designed to help customers automate and centrally configure, deploy and manage their day-to-day data center operations. These services extend a customer’s existing on-premise IT infrastructure with off-premise cloud services designed to better address challenges with mobility, highly distributed organizations, security, compliance, business continuity and disaster preparedness.
Deploy: Our factory, remote and on-site installation services for servers make efficient use of your employees' time by helping to speed up activities, such as configuration, customization and deployment, enabling delivery of systems that are ready to work right out of the box.
Operate: Dell can help optimize your data center operations, including storage, backup and virtual environments by focusing on remote monitoring, reporting and alerts, along with full remote management for storage and backup environments, to free up IT resources.
Protect: Dell Data Center Backup Management Services are available to assist you with reporting to help refine service-level agreement (SLA) requirements, to provide monitoring to improve process efficiency or for the full management of your backup environment.
Recovery and Recycling: Dell Asset Recovery and Recycling Services help you recover and dispose of owned or leased computer equipment, in a manner that follows EPA guidelines.
Dell ProSupport is a suite of support services that enable you to build the solution that’s right for your organization. Choose support models based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources. From the desktop to the data center, address everyday IT challenges, such as unplanned downtime, mission-critical needs, data and asset protection, support planning, resource allocation, software application management and more. From basic support to remote support services, optimize your IT resources by prescribing the right support model.