Dell PowerEdge R910 4U rack server
- Save 25%on select PowerEdge R910 Servers through Dell Small Business!
- Dell recommends ProSupport for 24/7 hardware and software support for your business.
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R910 is a high-performance 4-socket 4U rack server that features built-in reliability and scalability for mission-critical applications.
- Built-in reliability features at the CPU, memory, hardware and hypervisor levels
- Integrated systems management, Lifecycle Controller and embedded diagnostics to help maximize uptime
- Internal Dual SD Module providing superior hypervisor redundancy
Purpose-Built with a Focus on Reliability
Our focus on reliability starts with product design and ends only when we’ve delivered by following a proven set of processes with rigorous validation. With the PowerEdge R910, we work to ensure reliability through:
- Employing robust validation and testing processes to ensure peerless product design
- Verifying that each supplier meets Dell’s stringent quality standards
- Utilizing robust, durable industrial materials to enable longer product lifecycles
- Introducing a Unified Server Configurator (USC), which helps to minimize downtime by offering embedded and persistent diagnostics with no media required
- Incorporating customer-inspired features, such as dual internal SD modules that provide failover at the hypervisor
- Implementing a "one-touch" quality-control process designed to ensure that one person is responsible for the entire server build
- Ensuring that every fully configured Dell server is tested—and retested—before it leaves the factory
Intelligent Platforms, Connected Foundations
By listening to and focusing on our customers, Dell delivers innovations that matters and values that last.
Virtualization, consolidation, unifying fabrics, networking and storage upgrades are driving the need for more robust network pipes, and servers have to be able to provide the connectivity to drive this need for bandwidth. The PowerEdge™ R910 is available with a 2x10GbB LOM option to meet these demands. This delivers the bandwidth for applications without limiting scalability by integrating 10Gb capabilities on a riser.
A Complete Management Portfolio
The PowerEdge R910 is simple to deploy, manage and maintain, saving you time and money to focus on what matters most — your people and business.
Efficient InfrastructureCustomers can build an efficient and scalable server infrastructure with standard x86 server technologies. The PowerEdge™ R910 is the building block for a standard efficient infrastructure.
- Dell’s focus is on helping customers reduce cost with a server created to help simplify daily operations, maximize infrastructure, and streamline deployment.
- Dell™ LifeCycle Controller was developed to help customers implement an effective process for deployment and comprehensive server management.
- This Dell innovation allows customers to simplify initial setup and configuration of new servers by auto-discovery and initial security configuration of system service processor with the already collected and available drivers, helping reduce time and potential error or disruption.
The PowerEdge™ R910 is in line with the 11th generation PowerEdge portfolio behavioral specifications featuring the same system design commonality and serviceability true to the entire portfolio. Dell™ PowerEdge servers are engineered with all external ports, power supplies and LED lights in the same location for familiar user experience, as well as easy installation and deployment.
Dell provides a server foundation giving customers the peace of mind and quiet confidence to run their businesses.
- 2x Intel® Xeon® E7-4807 1.86GHz, 18M cache, 4.80 GT/s QPI, HT, 6C, 800MHz Max Mem
- No Operating System
- 8GB Memory (4x2GB), 1066MHz, Single Ranked LV RDIMMs for 2 Processors, Perf Optimized
- No RAID for PERC H200 Controller (Non-Mixed Drives)
- HD Multi-Select
- 3 Year ProSupport and NBD On-site Service*
- R910 Chassis for up to Four 2.5-Inch Hard Drives
- DVD-ROM Drive, Internal
Dell Enterprise Deployment Services
Our end-to-end deployment services ensure your Dell PowerEdge installation, configuration and implementation is completed accurately and quickly—anytime, anywhere—with proven processes based on best practices acquired from thousands of deployments by our highly skilled experts.
Dell ProSupport offers a suite of support services that enable you to choose support models based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources. We recommend Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssist for mission-critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. For hyper-scale data centers, we also offer ProSupport Flex for Data Center. Contact your Dell representative today for more information*.
Dell Training Services
Dell Education Services offers PowerEdge Server training courses designed to help you achieve more with your hardware investment. The curriculum is designed in conjunction with the server development team, as well as Dell’s technical support team, to ensure that the training delivers the information and practical, hands-on skills you and your team need to confidently deploy, manage and maintain your Dell Server solution. To learn more or register for a class today, click here.
|The Dell OpenManage systems management portfolio, including Dell PowerEdge server embedded management feature integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) with Lifecycle Controller, helps IT Administrators efficiently manage Dell servers in physical, virtual, local and remote environments, operating in band or out of band, with or without a systems management software agent. Irrespective of the operating system or hypervisor you deploy, iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller automates the most essential and frequently performed server management tasks to help your IT resources become more productive and your IT environment more cost-effective and well-maintained. Dell OpenManage also integrates and connects to leading third-party systems management solutions you may already own, so you can maintain your single point of control and capitalize on your existing investment.|
Solutions and Systems Management
|With Dell Compellent, Dell EqualLogic and Dell PowerVault, we have created a comprehensive and innovative portfolio of storage products, all of which are easy to deploy, manage and grow. Whether you use network attached storage (NAS), direct attached storage (DAS), internet SCSI (iSCSI) or Fibre Channel (FC), Dell has a product that can meet your business needs and reduce the cost and complexity of storage.|
|The Value of Dell Storage: |
Dell’s open, standards-based solutions let customers of all sizes integrate new technologies without sacrificing performance or their existing IT investments.
|Direct-Attached Storage: |
The Dell PowerVault MD storage family offers easy and economical expansion for Dell PowerEdge servers enabling high availability and scalability for demanding business applications.
|Disk-to-Disk Backup |
Due to expanding volumes of data that must be backed up and protected along with shrinking backup windows, many IT departments have moved to or added disk-based backups.
|Network-Attached Storage |
NAS is a specialized storage server with its own IP address that is made available to multiple clients and servers on a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
|Object-Based Storage |
The Dell DX Object Storage Platform is designed to intelligently access, store, protect and distribute fixed digital content.
|Storage Area Network |
A storage area network (SAN) is a network of shared storage devices, such as disk storage arrays and tape automation
|Tape Backup |
Considered the first and last line of defense against data loss, tape and removable disks can be used for long-term data storage and backup.
|Unified Storage |
Unified Storage is a term that describes the ability to manage both file- and block-level data.