Dell PowerEdge R910 4U rack server
- Save 25%on select PowerEdge R910 Servers through Dell Small Business!
- Dell recommends ProSupport for 24/7 hardware and software support for your business.
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R910 is a high-performance 4-socket 4U rack server that features built-in reliability and scalability for mission-critical applications.
- Built-in reliability features at the CPU, memory, hardware and hypervisor levels
- Integrated systems management, Lifecycle Controller and embedded diagnostics to help maximize uptime
- Internal Dual SD Module providing superior hypervisor redundancy
Purpose-Built with a Focus on Reliability
Our focus on reliability starts with product design and ends only when we’ve delivered by following a proven set of processes with rigorous validation. With the PowerEdge R910, we work to ensure reliability through:
- Employing robust validation and testing processes to ensure peerless product design
- Verifying that each supplier meets Dell’s stringent quality standards
- Utilizing robust, durable industrial materials to enable longer product lifecycles
- Introducing a Unified Server Configurator (USC), which helps to minimize downtime by offering embedded and persistent diagnostics with no media required
- Incorporating customer-inspired features, such as dual internal SD modules that provide failover at the hypervisor
- Implementing a "one-touch" quality-control process designed to ensure that one person is responsible for the entire server build
- Ensuring that every fully configured Dell server is tested—and retested—before it leaves the factory
Intelligent Platforms, Connected Foundations
By listening to and focusing on our customers, Dell delivers innovations that matters and values that last.
Virtualization, consolidation, unifying fabrics, networking and storage upgrades are driving the need for more robust network pipes, and servers have to be able to provide the connectivity to drive this need for bandwidth. The PowerEdge™ R910 is available with a 2x10GbB LOM option to meet these demands. This delivers the bandwidth for applications without limiting scalability by integrating 10Gb capabilities on a riser.
A Complete Management Portfolio
The PowerEdge R910 is simple to deploy, manage and maintain, saving you time and money to focus on what matters most — your people and business.
Efficient InfrastructureCustomers can build an efficient and scalable server infrastructure with standard x86 server technologies. The PowerEdge™ R910 is the building block for a standard efficient infrastructure.
- Dell’s focus is on helping customers reduce cost with a server created to help simplify daily operations, maximize infrastructure, and streamline deployment.
- Dell™ LifeCycle Controller was developed to help customers implement an effective process for deployment and comprehensive server management.
- This Dell innovation allows customers to simplify initial setup and configuration of new servers by auto-discovery and initial security configuration of system service processor with the already collected and available drivers, helping reduce time and potential error or disruption.
The PowerEdge™ R910 is in line with the 11th generation PowerEdge portfolio behavioral specifications featuring the same system design commonality and serviceability true to the entire portfolio. Dell™ PowerEdge servers are engineered with all external ports, power supplies and LED lights in the same location for familiar user experience, as well as easy installation and deployment.
Dell provides a server foundation giving customers the peace of mind and quiet confidence to run their businesses.
- 2x Intel® Xeon® E7-4807 1.86GHz, 18M cache, 4.80 GT/s QPI, HT, 6C, 800MHz Max Mem
- No Operating System
- 8GB Memory (4x2GB), 1066MHz, Single Ranked LV RDIMMs for 2 Processors, Perf Optimized
- No RAID for PERC H200 Controller (Non-Mixed Drives)
- HD Multi-Select
- 3 Year ProSupport and NBD On-site Service*
- R910 Chassis for up to Four 2.5-Inch Hard Drives
- DVD-ROM Drive, Internal
Depending on your current business requirements and the level of service you want, we can provide you with factory, onsite, remote, modular and specialised services that fit your needs, and budget. We’ll help you with a little or a lot and provide you with access to our global resources like our global command centers.
Dell IT Consulting Services
Dell global infrastructure consulting services utilise skilled solution architects, innovative tools, automated analysis and our own intellectual property to give customers rapid insight into the root causes of unnecessary complexity. We seek better answers than traditional service models, based on our belief that solving problems should not need armies of people. Our strategy is to help customers quickly identify high-impact, short-duration projects that deliver returns on investment (ROI) and free up resources to obtain competitive advantage. The results are practical, action-oriented plans with specific, predictable, measurable outcomes. From Data Center Optimisation to Server Virtualisation to Systems Management, our consulting services help you build a more efficient enterprise.
Dell Managed Services
Dell Managed Services are a modular set of lifecycle services designed to help customers automate and centrally configure, deploy and manage their day-to-day data center operations. These services extend a customer’s existing on-premise IT infrastructure with off-premise cloud services designed to better address challenges with mobility, highly distributed organisations, security, compliance, business continuity and disaster preparedness.
Deploy: Our factory, remote and onsite installation services for servers make efficient use of your employees' time by helping to speed up activities like configuration, customisation and deployment, enabling delivery of systems that are ready to work right out of the box.
Operate: Dell can help optimise your data center operations, including storage, backup and virtual environments by focusing on remote monitoring, reporting and alerts, along with full remote management for storage and backup environments, to free up IT resources.
Protect: Dell Data Center Backup Management services are available to assist you with reporting to help refine SLA requirements, to provide monitoring to improve process efficiency or for the full management of your backup environment.
Recovery and Recycling: Dell Asset Recovery and Recycling Services help you recover and dispose of owned or leased computer equipment, in a manner that follows EPA guidelines.
Dell ProSupport is a suite of support services that enable you to build the solution that’s right for your organisation. Choose support models based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources. From the desktop to the datacenter, address everyday IT challenges such as unplanned downtime, mission critical needs, data and asset protection, support planning, resource allocation, software application management and more. From basic support to remote support services Optimise your IT resources by prescribing the right support model.
|The Dell OpenManage systems management portfolio, including Dell PowerEdge server embedded management feature integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) with Lifecycle Controller, helps IT Administrators efficiently manage Dell servers in physical, virtual, local and remote environments, operating in band or out of band, with or without a systems management software agent. Irrespective of the operating system or hypervisor you deploy, iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller automates the most essential and frequently performed server management tasks to help your IT resources become more productive and your IT environment more cost-effective and well-maintained. Dell OpenManage also integrates and connects to leading third-party systems management solutions you may already own, so you can maintain your single point of control and capitalize on your existing investment.|
Solutions and Systems Management
|With Dell Compellent, Dell EqualLogic and Dell PowerVault, we have created a comprehensive and innovative portfolio of storage products, all of which are easy to deploy, manage and grow. Whether you use network attached storage (NAS), direct attached storage (DAS), internet SCSI (iSCSI) or Fibre Channel (FC), Dell has a product that can meet your business needs and reduce the cost and complexity of storage.|
|The Value of Dell Storage: |
Dell’s open, standards-based solutions let customers of all sizes integrate new technologies without sacrificing performance or their existing IT investments.
|Direct-Attached Storage: |
The Dell PowerVault MD storage family offers easy and economical expansion for Dell PowerEdge servers enabling high availability and scalability for demanding business applications.
|Disk-to-Disk Backup |
Due to expanding volumes of data that must be backed up and protected along with shrinking backup windows, many IT departments have moved to or added disk-based backups.
|Network-Attached Storage |
NAS is a specialized storage server with its own IP address that is made available to multiple clients and servers on a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
|Object-Based Storage |
The Dell DX Object Storage Platform is designed to intelligently access, store, protect and distribute fixed digital content.
|Storage Area Network |
A storage area network (SAN) is a network of shared storage devices, such as disk storage arrays and tape automation
|Tape Backup |
Considered the first and last line of defense against data loss, tape and removable disks can be used for long-term data storage and backup.
|Unified Storage |
Unified Storage is a term that describes the ability to manage both file- and block-level data.