Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
Store, share and protect.
Boost collaboration in your home or small office with a compact and quiet server packing large internal storage capacity and capable performance.
Small office/home office environments that require efficient file storage and sharing with strong data protection in a quiet, compact chassis.View Details
The PowerEdge T20 server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a quiet mini tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the T20, data and applications from multiple desktops and workstations can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity.
From work to home to the classroom, the T20 helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and helps get more done in less time. Overcome the complexity of data and applications and get organized on a central T20 server:
- Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing. Users can share files and collaborate with a central file storage to eliminate the headaches of having multiple copies and versions of files spread out among users.
- Consolidate data, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations. With the storage capacity of a server, you can centrally store user data and organize your stacks of DVDs, USB drives and external hard drives.
Reap the benefits
Depending on your needs, you can attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Quiet, compact and affordable design
With its compact size and low sound levels, the T20 easily integrates into your environment and helps reduce costs.
|•||Quiet home- and office-level acoustics: The small form factor and desk-side acoustics allow you to install it virtually anywhere.|
|•||Reduce storage and software costs: Help reduce expenses by loading your data onto the T20 and letting users share applications, avoiding the extra costs of additional external storage devices, cloud storage space and copies of software.|
Take it to the next level
Move your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. The PowerEdge T20 can help you:
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity.
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of Intel® Xeon® or Pentium® multi-core processors.
- Support large memory capacity with four DIMM slots to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance.
- Enhance flexibility with four PCI/PCIe slots that allow you to grow at your own pace.
- Boost performance with up to 12 USB (four USB 3.0) ports to attach more devices and drive fast video and graphics.
Secure and manageable
With or without an IT staff, the T20 makes it easy to secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup restore solutions.
|•||Data protection: Safeguard against data loss with built-in support for file duplication using a software-based redundant array of independent disks (RAID). Error Correction Code (ECC) memory adds another layer of data protection.|
|•||Backup and restore: Add automatic backup and restore functions with the full collaboration suite, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server.|
|•||Easy management: Update software applications in one place instead of on multiple PCs to simplify tasks and save time.|
|Choose Dell’s premium support service, Dell ProSupport2, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to expert technicians. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.|
Go ahead. Ask us anything.
You've got questions, we've got experts who can help. Find out now.
Productivity is within reach.
Get no interest if paid in full within 90 days on all PowerEdge servers.^ Limited-time offer for qualified customers.
We're here to help.
Speak with a Dell expert about your server needs.
Request a Call Back