MD3800i 10Gb iSCSI arraysSupporting up to 64 hosts with 10Gb iSCSI connectivity, the MD3800i array offers high performance and high scalability, featuring:
MD3820i 10Gb iSCSI arraysSupporting up to 64 hosts with 10Gb iSCSI connectivity, the MD3820i array offers high performance and high scalability, featuring:
MD3860i 10Gb iSCSI arraySupporting up to 64 hosts with 10Gb iSCSI connectivity, the MD3820i high-density array offers high performance and scalability, featuring:
MD3600i 10Gb iSCSI arrayIdeal for entry-level storage consolidation that requires high availability, high performance and business continuity without sacrificing ease of use and reliability. The design supports a range of drive types, RAID levels, and versatile software options.
MD3620i 10GBASE-T iSCSI arrayEffectively consolidate storage to support the value of your existing 10GB iSCSI environment with performance to meet the needs of high bandwidth applications with the MD3620i array. Keep pace with the needs of a virtual environment with optional software features.
MD3660i 10GBASE-T iSCSI arrayThe PowerVault MD3660i is a dense array has been designed to scale and meet the needs of applications that can be used in both general purpose computing and high bandwidth computing environments.
MD3060e expansion enclosureA 60-drive expansion enclosure specifically designed for the MD3 dense array series, the MD3060e5 dense enclosure is an eBOD (expansion bunch of disks), which operate in the same fashion as a JBOD (just a bunch of disks). There are two enclosure management modules (EMM) that allow for management of the expansion drives via the MD3 Dense Array controllers.
- PowerVault MD3620i, 10G iSCSI, 2U-24 drive, Single 2G Cache Controller
- HD Multi-Select
- 3Yr Basic Hardware Warranty Repair: 5x10 HW-Only, 5x10 NBD Onsite*
Get affordable enterprise-level performanceTake advantage of the enhanced features offered on all PowerVault MD3 arrays, including the latest generation of 10GbE iSCSI models.
- Controller options: 16GB total* for maximized throughput
- Dynamic Disk Pools: Improved DDP functionality that supports 20 disk pools, and can support up to 120 SSDs
- Multi-protocol connectivity from the host: Get 10Gb iSCSI and 12Gb SAS connectivity
- Thin Provisioning: Allows allocating and consuming physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools
- SSD Cache: Increases execution speed of applications by caching previously read data (available with High Performance tier only)
- vStorage APIs for Array Integration (VAAI) support: Allows integration of array commands with VMware in the host environment
- Try and Buy: Allows 90-day trial software licenses for specific software to determine what premium features suit your environment
Protect your dataKeep your valuable information safe with these additional PowerVault options:
- Remote Replication: Replicate data to any global location that includes mirroring thin provisioned pools.
- Snapshots: Easily recover files after accidental deletion or alteration with point-in-time copies of data.
- Virtual Disk Copy (VDC): Enable quick and seamless virtual disk relocation and disk-based backup and recovery with a full, replicated copy of source data.
- Self-encrypting drives (SEDs): Render data useless to unauthorized users with drive-level encryption, even if the drive has been removed from the enclosure.
- Instant Secure Erase: Permanently and securely remove data when SEDs are repurposed or decommissioned.
Spend less managing your data
The PowerVault MD3 10GbE iSCSI array series brings affordability to primary storage and allows you to add capacity and software as needed. It keeps your storage directly attached to your data infrastructure and is compatible with Microsoft® Hyper-V®, Citrix® XenServer® and VMware® ESX. In addition, the MD-series storage arrays support vSphere® Storage APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA). Simplify physical and virtual resource management with MD Storage Manager and PowerVault VMware vCenter™ Plug-In 5.0.
Upgrade with the Premium Feature Key bundles that meet your priorities.
Speed recovery with Dynamic Disk Pools.Dynamic Disk Pools (DDP) protect data by dynamically distributing data across pools of drives. In the event of a drive failure, DDP will identify the critical data and dynamically rebalance the data so the array can return to an optimal state faster than it would in the typical RAID environment. DDP can now support up to 20 disk pools and up to 120 SSDs.
Global services and supportReduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. You can count on Dell for end-to-end solutions to maximize your performance and uptime. A proven leader in servers, storage and networking, Dell Enterprise Solutions and Services deliver innovation at any scale. And if you’re looking to preserve cash or increase operational efficiency, Dell Financial Services has a wide range of options to make technology acquisition easy and affordable. Contact your Dell Sales Representative for more information.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 Direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|Speed of response||Protection||Premium proactive|
|Mission Critical* — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour on-site*service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process and emergency dispatch.|
|Keep your hard drive* — Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.||Enterprise-wide contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Proactive maintenance — Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote advisory options — Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft® Exchange, Virtualization and more.
|Basic Hardware Warranty*|
Ideal for nonessential application environments. This service offers business-hour, phone-based support for hardware-only issues with Next Business Day On-Site Service following completion of phone-based troubleshooting.
Dell Education Services
Decrease downtime, improve utilization and ensure business continuity with storage training from Dell Education Services. A self-paced online training course jump starts the Storage Administrator on managing the PowerVault MD Storage environment.
|Additional service offerings|
Comprehensive storage training and certification
Through comprehensive storage training courses, Dell provides expertise in implementing Dell storage into an existing IT infrastructure. If you are interested in validating or maintaining your skill set for company compliance, the Dell-certified Network Storage Networking Professional Certification path is available.
Backup and recovery
To sustain the continued operation of your storage solution, you should engineer availability, security and reliability into every process from the outset. Dell can provide backup and recovery solutions that help ensure adequate procedures are in place to minimize or avoid data loss.
Our storage experts analyze existing infrastructure, operational practices and technical readiness to develop a roadmap for conducting a storage consolidation. They will also develop a detailed consolidation deployment plan as well as a validated and refined solution design.