Heavy-duty processing and graphics performance
Innovative, durable designWiGig docking: Wirelessly connect to your compatible mouse, monitor, keyboard and conference-room equipment with WiGig (Available only in select countries, please check with your local Sales Representative for more details.)
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation’s speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Intel® vPro™/AMT systems management: Remotely manage and update your Dell Precision fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.*
Four USB 3.0 ports: Transfer files quickly with the speed of USB 3.0.
Strong materials: Your Dell Precision Workstation has an aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Easy Eject Drive Bay: Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.*
Top-notch securityFrom cyber threats to accidental system loss, the Dell Precision M4800 gives you confidence that your critical data is protected by the latest technologies.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication along with integrated management with your encryption policies.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Add the highest level of data protection with FIPS-certified self-encrypting drives.
Long battery life
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision M4800Complete your mobile Workstation with an E-Port Plus Replicator for easy connections to desktop accessories, a wireless keyboard and mouse, dual monitor stand and high-performance monitor. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
|E-Port Plus Advanced Replicator |
Simplify connections to your keyboard, mouse
and up to four monitors and transfer data quickly with two USB 3.0 ports.
Dell KM714 Wireless Keyboard and
|Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand|
Optimize your dual monitor setup to
improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" Monitor
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.*When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4210M Processor (Dual Core 2.60GHz, 3.20GHz Turbo, 3MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Windows 7 Professional, English, 64-bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit License)
- 15.6" HD(1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-backlit
- 500GB 2.5" 7200rpm Hard Drive
- AMD FirePro M5100 w/2GB GDDR5
- 8X DVD-ROM Tray Load
- No Mobile Broadband
- No Security Software
- 3 Year Hardware Service with Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis*
- 6.35 lbs