Superior mobile experienceNo matter where work takes you, the enhanced usability and robust feature set of the Dell Precision™ M6600 enables you to accomplish more in less time.
- Stay productive in low-light environments with the optional backlit keyboard.
- Keep in touch while on the move with a broad range of wireless* options, including wireless LAN, mobile broadband, WiMAX and Bluetooth®.
- Conveniently carry all your digital assets, up to 1.6TB* of storage with dual hard drives and solid-state drive (SSD) Mini Card options.
- Help protect your most valuable asset, your work, with optional fingerprint reader and Data Protection services such as DataSafe Online Backup, Laptop Encryption and System Track.
Steadfast dependabilityDesigned for professionals who demand power and reliability, the Precision M6600 is constructed for a long life of dependable service and, if needed, serviceability:
- ISV certification to ensure established software reliability for demanding applications.
- Sturdy and durable aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis with a sleek professional design.
- Help prevent data loss from system drops with the integrated Fast Response Free Fall Sensor.
- Robust manageability options, including Intel® vPro™, to help keep operations running smoothly and IT costs down.
- Compatibility with all Dell E-family docking options.
- Quick removal bottom door for easy access to the system’s critical components.
Service that goes beyond your expectations
Rest assured that your Precision mobile workstation will be well covered ,should an issue arise. Dell can get you up and running quickly and help you stay productive with responsive service and technicians.
Choose Dell ProSupport for fast problem resolution
Also rely on Dell ProSupport’s Collaborative Support feature to assist with any hardware or software issues on your Dell Precision Workstation. Our relationships with over 75 top third-party vendors enable us to act as your single point of contact.
Dell Asset & Data Protection Services
Optional Custom Factory Integration (CFI)
- Intel® Core™ i7-2960XM (Extreme Quad Core 2.70GHz,8M cache, Upgradable to Intel® vPro™ technology)
- Windows 7 Professional, No Media, 64-bit, English
- 17.3" UltraSharp™ FHD(1920x1080) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit with Premium Panel Guarantee
- 750GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
- NVIDIA® Quadro® 3000M with 2GB GDDR5
- 8X DVD+/-RW Slot Load w/Roxio and Cyberlink PowerDVD, no media
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services, 30-days
- 3 Year ProSupport Service with 3 Year NBD Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis*
- 7.77 lbs
Dell Precision™ M6600
Apple MacBook Pro 17"
Time to complete set of rendering videos (in minutes). Lower numbers are better.
The 17 inch Dell system takes 10.8 percent of the time the Apple system takes time to complete the rendering tasks. Lower numbers are better.
Adobe Premiere Pro CSS task timing (in seconds)
Render Entire Work Area 1080p Sequences
The time the two 17-inch notebook systems took to render the entire work area. Lower numbers are better
P2 sequence — 4 video layers
P2 sequence — 3 video layers
P2 sequence — 2 video layers
XDCAM sequence — 4 video layers
XDCAM sequence — 3 video layers
XDCAM sequence — 2 video layers
AVCHD sequence — 4 video layers
AVCHD sequence — 3 video layers
AVCHD sequence — 2 video layers
The time the two 15-inch notebook systems took to render the workload. Lower numbers are better.
Render simple sequnence with brightness and contrast effects
Render complex sequence with brightness and contrast effects
Render simple sequence with sharpness and tint effects
Render complex sequnce with sharpness and tint effects
Render sequence with Basic 3D Keyframed movement and Drop Shadow
Introducing Dell ProSupportProfessional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™* starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialized Onsite Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include:||Keep Your Hard Drive — Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.||Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration (CFI) services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services offer safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services, including hardware and software training as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach, featuring instructor-led classrooms, virtual courses and even self-directed online options that enable you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity and reduce end-user requests and downtime.