Heavy-duty processing and graphics performance
Innovative, durable designWiGig docking: Wirelessly connect to your compatible mouse, monitor, keyboard and conference-room equipment with WiGig (Available only in select countries, please check with your local Sales Representative for more details.)
Ten-finger touch display: Your optional touch display isn’t just amazing to look at — it’s phenomenal to work on. Multitask with a swipe, tap or drag of your fingers.
Waves MaxxAudio Pro: Raise the sound quality of audio files played on your Workstation’s speakers or your headphones with this suite of audio tools.
Intel® vPro™/AMT systems management: Remotely manage and update your Dell Precision fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.*
Four USB 3.0 ports: Transfer files quickly with the speed of USB 3.0.
Strong materials: Your Dell Precision Workstation has an aluminum and magnesium alloy chassis that has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability.
Easy Eject Drive Bay: Quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it separately for security reasons with the tool-free, easy eject primary drive bay.*
Top-notch securityFrom cyber threats to accidental system loss, the Dell Precision M6800 gives you confidence that your critical data is protected by the latest technologies.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication along with integrated management with your encryption policies.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Add the highest level of data protection with FIPS-certified self-encrypting drives.
Discover special features and stand-out visual appeal with the Dell Precision M6800 Covet Edition. It takes the best components from the M6800 and adds a brilliant Phoenix Red signature color.
Long battery life
Quiet-running dual fans — one for the CPU and one for the GPU — help increase component longevity and extend battery life.
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor
Dell Fast Response Free Fall Sensor is designed to sense a drop from five inches or higher and park the reading head on your hard drive to help prevent damage to the drive and your data.
Your Dell Precision mobile Workstation has been certified by leading software manufacturers for seamless performance in demanding professional software.
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision M6800Complete your mobile Workstation with an E-Port Plus Replicator for easy connections to desktop accessories, a wireless keyboard and mouse, dual monitor stand and high-performance monitor. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
|E-Port Plus Advanced Replicator |
Simplify connections to your keyboard, mouse
and up to four monitors and transfer data quickly with two USB 3.0 ports.
|Dell KM714 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo|
Give your workspace a clean look with this sleek wireless keyboard and mouse combo.
|Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand|
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
|Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" Monitor with PremierColor|
Count on consistent, calibrated hues right out
of the box with Dell PremierColor.
Dell ProSupportChoose Dell’s premium support service, Dell ProSupport, for 24/7* direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
- Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ Processor (Quad Core 2.80GHz, 3.80GHz Turbo, 6MB 47W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Windows 7 Professional English64bit (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro license)
- 17.3" UltraSharp™ FHD(1920x1080) Wide View Anti-Glare LED-backlit with Premium Panel Guarantee
- 2.5" 500GB Solid State Hybrid Drive
- AMD FirePro M6100 w/2GB GDDR5
- 8X DVD+/-RW Drive Slot Load
- No Mobile Broadband
- No Security Software
- 3 Year ProSupport Service with 3 Year NBD Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis*
- 7.86 lbs