Why a rack? Because your work demands it.
Get true workstation performance, minus the workstation.
Never compromise your productivity. Dell Precision R5500 offers true workstation-class components, giving you the tireless performance you need to get the job done.
Technology features include:
- Windows® 7 Professional.
- Powerful Intel® Xeon® processor options with up to six cores to help boost your work output
- Top-level performance with optional dual graphics cards or dual GPGPU cards and up to 450W of available graphics power
- Superb flexibility with options for up to five standard, full-length, full-height PCIe x16 cards
- Up to 192GB* of system memory, enabling high productivity on even the largest data sets
- Up to five SATA drives and up to six SAS drives to provide ample storage capacity for your large projects
- Independent software vendor (ISV)-certification on the applications that matter most to you, helping to ensure that you can deliver mission-critical projects without delay
- Optional dual redundant power supplies to help keep you up and running
Work powerfully from virtually anywhere.The Wyse P25 is designed to give your workforce seamless remote access to the R5500
- 1:1 access via the P25 zero client and Tera 2 host card provides the highest level of performance and a superb remote user experience.
- PC-over-IP hardware-based compression transfers only the rendered graphics pixel data over the network, ensuring a fast and responsive user experience.
Help improve ROI with workstation virtualization
- Enable up to two concurrent users to access a single R5500 from virtually anywhere
- The combination of the Citrix® XenServer™ with HDX 3D Pro enables the virtualized workstation environment with a dedicated discrete graphics card per user or virtual machine.
- Support for two NVIDIA® Quadro® 2000 mid-range graphics cards up to the Quadro 6000
Get service and support beyond your expectations.
Exceptional work requires exceptional hardware. While your Dell Precision R5500 is designed for peak performance from day one, Dell’s advanced service and support options can help you get up and running quickly and reduce downtime in the event of an unexpected issue.
- Two Intel® Xeon® Processors X5650 (Six Core, 2.66GHz,12M L3, 6.4GT/s, turbo)
- Windows 7 Professional, No Media, 64-bit, English
- Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20in HAS Monitor, VGA/ DVI
- 1TB 7.2K SATA,2.5
- 6.0GB NVIDIA® Quadro® 6000, Dual MON, 2 DP & 1 DVI
- 8X Slimline DVD+/-RW, Roxio Creator™; CyberlinkPower™, No Media
Dell ProSupportDesigned to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™* starts with a service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|Speed of Response||Protection||Premium Proactive|
|Mission Critical 4-hour On-site Service* with 6-hour Hardware Repair — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast|
|Asset Management and Protection — Helps ensure quick recovery|
|Enterprise-Wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Specialized On-site Options — Allow you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed.|
Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Data Management and Protection — Helps ensure data security|
|Proactive Maintenance — Proactively maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.|
Remote Advisory Options — Provide telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft® Exchange, Virtualization, and more.
Dell ProSupport for End Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton AntiVirus™, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end users, please contact your Dell sales representative.
|Customization and Setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources. Learn More
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.