Peak performance and increased securityAdd a Dell Precision R7610 rack Workstation to your data center for exceptional performance and security. The Dell Precision R7610 keeps your valuable data in your data center at all times and allows secure access only through soft- or zero-client devices. This rack Workstation solution also reduces the potential liability of lost or damaged physical assets in the field.
- Take on the toughest jobs with up to two 8-core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600.
- Available with Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro.
- Increase client-level security with stateless, decode-only client devices.
- Maintain peak performance with the Dell Precision Performance Optimizer. It’s the world’s first automated Workstation performance tool that provides automatic performance optimization, system maintenance, tracking and reporting.
- Achieve amazing graphics performance with GPU pass-through in virtualized environments via 3 PCIe x16 Gen 3 225W double-wide slots supporting up to ultra-high-end Workstation-class NVIDIA® Quadro, NVIDIA® Grid K2A or NVIDIA Tesla GPGPU cards.
- Multitask with up to 512GB* of RAM in 16DIMM slots (where available).
Flexible deployment for 1:1 or virtualized environmentsYou’ll discover a great deal of deployment flexibility in the rack-based Dell Precision R7610.
For maximum performance, deploy it as a one-to-one Workstation solution using the optional Wyse P25 zero client device. This solution uses Teradici Tera 2 hardware-based compression and the PCoIP protocol for remote connectivity providing a superb, responsive Workstation experience.
For virtualized Citrix environments, you can extend your productivity and security benefits via GPU pass through for up to four users with Nvidia Quadro graphics cards or up to six users with the Nvidia Grid K2A solution.
Take workstation virtualization to the next level with Dell Wyse Datacenter for Virtual Workstations, high-performance, reliable and secure desktop virtualization with certifications for the most common data and graphically intensive workloads.
Why a rack? Because your work demands it.
ISV certificationIndependent Software Vendor (ISV) Certification is your peace of mind that the Dell Precision Workstations you purchase are capable of running the high-performance applications you rely on each day. ISV certification is the result of hundreds of engineering hours and rigorous testing that have been poured into Dell Precision Workstations to optimize performance with leading industry applications. ISV certifications include:
- Autodesk® Maya®
- Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks®
- PTC® Creo®
- And many more applications for engineering, architecture, oil and gas research and scientific analysis.
Smart designThe Dell Precision R7610 offers the same power and scalability found in our highest-performing tower Workstations with the convenience of a slim 2U design.
- Preserve workspace with a 2U Workstation that easily resides in your data center.
- Maintain uptime through optional redundant power supplies.
- Obtain outstanding graphics and GPU compute performance through the capability to fit three double-wide, high-end graphics cards (or two multi-core compute (MCC) cards and one double-wide high-end graphics card) into a slim 2U chassis.
- The integrated LSI SATA/SAS controller can support up to six 2.5” hard drives for maximum storage capability.
Memory you can count onYou keep working, no matter what challenges you face. Dell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology Pro helps ensure that your Workstations will too. This new technology maximizes uptime by eliminating virtually all memory errors so the Workstations can become more reliable over time, providing a stable and reliable platform you can trust. RMT Pro works in conjunction with error-correcting code (ECC) memory to detect and isolate memory errors. With a simple system reboot, RMT isolates the defective area in memory essentially hiding it from the Workstation by marking it unusable.
Choose your accessories and services
Essential accessories for your Dell Precision R7610 Rack WorkstationComplete your Dell Precision R7610 Rack Workstation with a pair of high-performance monitors and a dual monitor stand designed to help preserve desktop space. Look for these great products and more at checkout
Dell UltraSharp U2413 24" Monitor
View your work in outstanding clarity with this energy-efficient monitor.
Dell MDS14 Dual Monitor Stand
Optimize your dual monitor setup to improve productivity and reduce desktop clutter.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, Dell ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
- Xeon E5-2603, 4 core, 1.8GHz, 10M, 80W
- Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit, English
- No Monitor
- 500GB 2.5inch Serial ATA (7.200 Rpm) Hard Drive
- 512MB NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS310 (w/ 4 DP-DVI adapters)(ULGA11)
- No Software Anti-Virus
- 3 Year Basic Hardware Service with 3 Year NBD Limited Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis*
- No Optical Option
Dell ProSupport*Professional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, helping protect your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing proactive support services designed to reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|Speed of response||Protection||Premium proactive|
Specialized on-site options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include:
Dell Prosupport on-site Diagnosis
Keep your hard drive — Enables you to maintain control over your sensitive data by retaining a defective hard drive while receiving a replacement hard drive under the limited hardware warranty*.
Enterprise-wide contract — Provides advanced proactive capabilities through:
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client migration and deployment
Dell Managed Deployment services are for customers who need a comprehensive, end -to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments, which require a single point of contact.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
Microsoft Windows Vista Assessment and Dell Deployment
Dell can help you assess your PC deployment process and recommend ways in which you can improve efficiency, reduce complexity and maximize the return on your IT investment.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services, which include hardware and software training, as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach allows you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees with instructor-led classrooms or virtual courses, and even self-directed online options. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity, and reduce end-user requests and downtime.